2016 Lamborghini Huracan Spyder Specs Reviews and Photos
- If you demand the very best, Lamborghini has delivered a world-class supercar. The Huracan Spyder is a harmonious blend of carbon fiber and horsepower endowed with the spirit of a raging bull. The name is a Spanish pronunciation of Hurricane, and it is just a potent with the top up or down. Nothing compares to the power and fury of such a storm, and the Spyder is a category 5.
- Often times, the lines of a coupe do not translate well onto a convertible. But Lamborghini has made a world-class drop top. The bold hexagonal lines of the carbon atom were the inspiration for many of the contours. The well-insulated cloth top can be raised or lowered in only 17 seconds, and it can be done at speeds up to 30 mph. Every form has a function, nothing in the design is arbitrary.
MSRP – Price
- The suggested retail for a well-equipped Huracan Spyder is $287,225
- The interior of the Spyder is nearly identical to the coupe, but not the Performante. Customers who demand the very best will find diamond stitched seats, two-tone leather, and microfiber suede. Controls and information are well placed for easy access. Even the A/C vents received proper attention, a rarity in cars in this class.
- The body and chassis are just as strong as the Huracan Coupe. Strength was added to the windshield frame along with automatic rollover hoops to protect the cockpit in case of a rollover. The 5.2 liter V10 is mounted low to provide great handling and preserve the driver’s line of sight. All-wheel drive is optional, as are magnetic suspension and dynamic steering.
- The bullish beast is powered by a 5.2 liter V10. It is a flat-plane design that revs to 8,250 rpm in order to make 610 metric horsepower and 414 lb-ft of torque. A compression ratio of 12.7 allows it to meet strict emission controls thanks to the clean burn.
- The Huracan Spyder has the best NVH numbers on the market. Noise, Vibration & Harshness are measurements of how much irritation the cockpit feels. Since the frame is incredibly stiff, the suspension performs flawlessly. Double wishbones at all corners are commanded by traditional coil overs or an optional Magnetic Ride system.
- Electric power steering is standard equipment, but the optional Lamborghini Dynamic Steering offers the ability to change ratios in an instant.
- The only gearbox is a 7-speed dual clutch automatic
- Your only option is rear or all-wheel drive. The latter makes use of a Haldex center differential to send power instantly where its needed. If lap times are not your goal, RWD makes for better mileage and less weight.
2016 Lamborghini Huracan Spyder Specs
Related Cars For Sale
- TYPE: V10, 90°, MPI (Multi Point Injection)+ DSI (Direct Stratified Injection)
- DISPLACEMENT: 5.204 cm3 (317.57 cu in)
- BORE X STROKE: 84.5 x 92.8 mm (3.33 x 3.65 in)
- COMPRESSION RATIO: 12,7:1
- MAX. POWER: 610 HP (449 kW) @ 8.250 rpm
- MAX. TORQUE: 560Nm @ 6.500 rpm
- WEIGHT-TO-POWER RATIO: 2,15 kg/HP (5.14 lb/CV)
- LUBRICATION: Dry sump
- EMISSION CONTROL: Euro 6 – LEV 2
TYPE: Electronically controlled all-wheel drive system (Haldex Gen. V) with rear mechanical self-locking differential
GEARBOX: Dual clutch gearbox LDF (Lamborghini Doppia Frizione) with 7 speeds
- MAX. SPEED: >325 km/h (> 201 mph)
- ACCELERATION: 0-100 KM/H (0-62 MPH) 3.4 s
- ACCELERATION: 0-200 KM/H (0-124 MPH) 10.2 s
- BRAKING: 100-0 KM/H (62-0 MPH) 32.2 m (105.64 ft)
BODY AND CHASSIS
- CHASSIS: Hybrid in aluminum and carbon fiber
- BODY: Aluminum and synthetic material
- EXTERIOR MIRRORS: Electrically operated, heated and foldable
- AERODYNAMICS: Rear fixed spoiler integrated into the body shape; completely enclosed underbody
- SPYDER ROOF: Soft top with thermal and audio insulating fabric electrically operated up to 50 km/h
- RIMS – FRONT: 20” GIANO silver alloy casted rims; 8.5J x 20 ET42
- RIMS – REAR: 20” GIANO silver alloy casted rims; 11J x 20 ET40
- TIRES – FRONT: 245/30 R20
- TIRES – REAR: 305/30 R20
STEERING AND SUSPENSION
- CONTROL SYSTEMS: Electronic Stability Control (integrated ABS and TCS)
- SUSPENSION TYPE: Passive suspension
- SUSPENSION GEOMETRY: Double wishbone fully independent suspension
- STEERING TYPE: Electro-mechanical assisted power steering
- STEERING SYSTEM: Servotronic
- DYNAMIC OPTIONS: Options available: – electronically controlled magneto-rheologic suspension – Lamborghini Dynamic Steering (with variable steering ratio)
- BRAKES: Carbon-ceramic brakes with fixed calipers monoblock in aluminum with 6 pistons (front) and 4 pistons (rear)
- FRONT BRAKES: Carbon-ceramic discs – ventilated and cross drilled with 380 mm diameter and 38 mm thickness
- REAR BRAKES: Carbon-ceramic discs – ventilated and cross drilled with 356 mm diameter and 32 mm thickness
- AIRBAGS: Driver, passenger and side airbags; kneels airbags in selected markets
- PASSIVE SAFETY: Front and rear specific collapsible areas; side protection system
- ACTIVE SAFETY: Electronic Stability Control (ABS and TCS integrated)
- LENGTH: 4.459 mm (175.55 in)
- HEIGHT: 1.180 mm (46.46 in)
- WHEELBASE: 2.620 mm (103.15 in)
- DRY WEIGHT: 1,542 kg (3,400 lb)
- WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION: (FR. – REAR) 43 / 57
- COMBINED: 12.3 l/100 km (16 mpg)
- URBAN: 17.5 l/100 km (14 mpg)
- HIGHWAY: 9.2 l/100 km (20 mpg)
- CO2 EMISSIONS: 285 g/km
- EMISSION LAW: Regulation (EC) No. 715/2007
2016 HURACÁN SPYDER INTERIOR PHOTOS
2016 HURACÁN SPYDER EXTERIOR PHOTOS
2016 HURACÁN SPYDER ENGINE PHOTOS:
2016 HURACÁN Spyder FOR SALE RSS