- If you demand the very best, Lamborghini has delivered a world-class supercar. The Huracan Performante is a harmonious blend of carbon fiber and horsepower endowed with the spirit of a raging bull. The name is a Spanish pronunciation of Hurricane, and Performante is a designation saved for the top model. Nothing compares to the power and fury of such a storm, and the Performante is a category 5. Performante is the head of the Huracan range that also includes the Coupe and Spyder versions.
- Carbon fiber makes up a majority of the exterior, and it is left exposed in several areas. In comparison to a standard Huracan, the aerodynamic components of the ALA system make it ready for the track.
- The Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price is $274,390
- Comfort and Italian Exotic have not been used together in recent history, but the Huracan Performante is easy to live with. Seating position is great, and visibility is better than most other sports cars. Lamborghini’s blend of microfiber and diamond stitched leather is complemented by high-quality materials for the controls and HD display screens.
- Most of the car’s moving parts were engineered by Audi. They are shared between the R8 V10 Plus and the Huracan Performante. The two-seat coupe has naturally aspirated V10 behind the cockpit and sends power to all wheels.
- A 5.2 liter V10 is rated at 631 horsepower and 443 lb-ft of torque. It has a dry sump oil pan and a 12.7:1 compression ratio. A majority of the torque is available just above idle, which makes for blistering acceleration.
- Double wishbone suspension at all corners with the option for magnetic shock absorbers.
- Electric power steering is standard equipment, but the optional Lamborghini Dynamic Steering offers the ability to change ratios in an instant.
- The only gearbox is a 7-speed dual clutch automatic
- The Performante has an Ace in the hole. A Haldex center differential is actively adjusting torque between front and rear. It is water cooled for long life, and it can send 100% of the engine’s power exactly where its needed.
2016 HURACÁN PERFORMANTE SPECS
Related Cars For Sale
- TYPE: V10, 90°, MPI (Multi Point Injection)+ DSI (Direct Stratified Injection)
- DISPLACEMENT: 5.204 cm3 (317.57 cu in)
- BORE X STROKE: 84.5 x 92.8 mm (3.33 x 3.65 in)
- COMPRESSION RATIO: 12,7:1
- MAX. POWER: 640 HP (470 kW) @ 8.000 rpm
- MAX. TORQUE: 600 Nm @ 6.500 rpm
- WEIGHT-TO-POWER RATIO: 2,15 kg/HP
- LUBRICATION: Dry sump
- EMISSION CONTROL: Euro 6 – LEV 2
TYPE: Electronically controlled all-wheel drive system (Haldex Gen. V) with rear mechanical self-locking differential
GEARBOX: Dual clutch gearbox LDF (Lamborghini Doppia Frizione) with 7 speeds
- MAX. SPEED: >325 km/h (> 201 mph)
- ACCELERATION: 0-100 KM/H (0-62 MPH) 2.9 s
- ACCELERATION: 0-200 KM/H (0-124 MPH) 8.9 s
- BRAKING: 100-0 KM/H (62-0 MPH) 31 m
BODY AND CHASSIS
- CHASSIS: Hybrid in aluminum and carbon fiber
- BODY: Aluminum and synthetic material
- EXTERIOR MIRRORS: Electrically operated, heated and foldable
- AERODYNAMICS: Front and Rear spoiler in Forged Composites® with active aerodynamic system “ALA”
- RIMS – FRONT: 20” Mimas forged rims; 8.5 J x 20 ET42
- RIMS – REAR: 20” Mimas forged rims; 11J x 20 ET40
- TIRES – FRONT: 245/30 R20
- TIRES – REAR: 305/30 R20
STEERING AND SUSPENSION
- CONTROL SYSTEMS: Electronic Stability Control (integrated ABS and TCS)
- SUSPENSION TYPE: Passive suspension
- SUSPENSION GEOMETRY: Double wishbone fully independent suspension
- STEERING TYPE: Electro-mechanical assisted power steering
- STEERING SYSTEM: Servotronic
- DYNAMIC OPTIONS: Options available: – electronically controlled magneto-rheologic suspension – Lamborghini Dynamic Steering (with variable steering ratio)
- BRAKES: Carbon-ceramic brakes with fixed calipers monoblock in aluminum with 6 pistons (front) and 4 pistons (rear)
- FRONT BRAKES: Carbon-ceramic discs – ventilated and cross drilled with 380 mm diameter and 38 mm thickness
- REAR BRAKES: Carbon-ceramic discs – ventilated and cross drilled with 356 mm diameter and 32 mm thickness
- AIRBAGS: Driver, passenger and side airbags; kneels airbags in selected markets
- PASSIVE SAFETY: Front and rear specific collapsible areas; side protection system
- ACTIVE SAFETY: Electronic Stability Control (ABS and TCS integrated)
- LENGTH: 4,506 mm (177.4 in)
- HEIGHT: 1.165 mm (45.87 in)
- WHEELBASE: 2.620 mm (103.15 in)
- DRY WEIGHT: 1,382 kg (3,047 lb)
- WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION: (FR. – REAR) 43 / 57
- COMBINED: 10.3 l/100 km
- URBAN: 19.6 l/100 km
- HIGHWAY: 13.7 l/100 km
- CO2 EMISSIONS: 314 g/km
- EMISSION LAW: Directive 1999/100/EC
2016 HURACÁN PERFORMANTE INTERIOR PHOTOS
2016 HURACÁN PERFORMANTE EXTERIOR PHOTOS
2016 HURACÁN PERFORMANTE ENGINE PHOTOS