- If you demand the very best, Lamborghini has delivered a world-class supercar. The Huracan is a harmonious blend of carbon fiber and horsepower endowed with the spirit of a raging bull. The name is a Spanish pronunciation of Hurricane, and it is a potent performance coupe. Nothing compares to the power and fury of such a storm, and a new Lamborghini Huracan is a category 5.
- The bold hexagonal lines of the carbon atom were the inspiration for many of the contours. Every form has a function, nothing in the design is arbitrary. The exterior is striking and also inviting. Unlocking the beast, it presents the door handles to you, the doors are your passport to live out your dreams of acceleration and ten-cylinder excitement. The only way to get closer to the excitement would be to drive the Spyder version with the top down.
MSRP – Price
- Lamborghini has set the base price of the Huracan Coupe at $199,800, but our dealers have some nice incentives.
- The interior of the coupe is the intersection of beauty and comfort. Customers who demand the very best will find diamond stitched seats, two-tone leather, and microfiber suede. Controls and information are well placed for easy access. Even the A/C vents received proper attention, a rarity in cars in this class.
- The body and chassis are state-of-the-art. The spaceframe uses high strength aluminum along with steel and carbon fiber. The 5.2 liter V10 is mounted low to provide great handling and preserve the driver’s line of sight. All-wheel drive is optional, as are magnetic suspension and dynamic steering.
- The bullish beast is powered by a 5.2 liter V10. It is a flat-plane design that revs to 8,250 rpm in order to make 610 metric horsepower and 414 lb-ft of torque, which is almost up to par with the Huracan Performante. A compression ratio of 12.7 allows it to meet strict emission controls thanks to the clean burn
- The Huracan Coupe has the best NVH numbers on the market. Noise, Vibration & Harshness are measurements of how much irritation the cockpit feels. Since the frame is incredibly stiff, the suspension performs flawlessly. Double wishbones at all corners are commanded by traditional coil overs or an optional Magnetic Ride system.
- Electric power steering is standard equipment, but the optional Lamborghini Dynamic Steering offers the ability to change ratios in an instant.
- The only gearbox is a 7-speed dual clutch automatic
- Your only option is rear or all-wheel drive. The latter makes use of a Haldex center differential to send power instantly where its needed. If lap times are not your goal, RWD makes for better mileage and less weight.
Related Cars For Sale
- TYPE: V10, 90°, MPI (Multi Point Injection)+ DSI (Direct Stratified Injection)
- DISPLACEMENT: 5.204 cm3 (317.57 cu in)
- BORE X STROKE: 84.5 x 92.8 mm (3.33 x 3.65 in)
- COMPRESSION RATIO: 12,7:1
- MAX. POWER: 610 HP (449 kW) @ 8.250 rpm
- MAX. TORQUE: 560Nm @ 6.500 rpm
- WEIGHT-TO-POWER RATIO: 2,15 kg/HP (5.14 lb/CV)
- LUBRICATION: Dry sump
- EMISSION CONTROL: Euro 6 – LEV 2
TYPE: Electronically controlled all-wheel drive system (Haldex Gen. V) with rear mechanical self-locking differential
GEARBOX: Dual clutch gearbox LDF (Lamborghini Doppia Frizione) with 7 speeds
- MAX. SPEED: >325 km/h (> 201 mph)
- ACCELERATION: 0-100 KM/H (0-62 MPH) 3.2 s
- ACCELERATION: 0-200 KM/H (0-124 MPH) 9.9 s
- BRAKING: 100-0 KM/H (62-0 MPH) 31,9 m (104.66 ft)
BODY AND CHASSIS
- CHASSIS: Hybrid in aluminum and carbon fiber
- BODY: Aluminum and synthetic material
- EXTERIOR MIRRORS: Electrically operated, heated and foldable
- AERODYNAMICS: Rear fixed spoiler integrated into the body shape; completely enclosed underbody
- RIMS – FRONT: 20” GIANO silver alloy casted rims; 8.5J x 20 ET42
- RIMS – REAR: 20” GIANO silver alloy casted rims; 11J x 20 ET40
- TIRES – FRONT: 245/30 R20
- TIRES – REAR: 305/30 R20
STEERING AND SUSPENSION
- CONTROL SYSTEMS: Electronic Stability Control (integrated ABS and TCS)
- SUSPENSION TYPE: Passive suspension
- SUSPENSION GEOMETRY: Double wishbone fully independent suspension
- STEERING TYPE: Electro-mechanical assisted power steering
- STEERING SYSTEM: Servotronic
- DYNAMIC OPTIONS: Options available: – electronically controlled magneto-rheologic suspension – Lamborghini Dynamic Steering (with variable steering ratio)
- BRAKES: Carbon-ceramic brakes with fixed calipers monoblock in aluminum with 6 pistons (front) and 4 pistons (rear)
- FRONT BRAKES: Carbon-ceramic discs – ventilated and cross drilled with 380 mm diameter and 38 mm thickness
- REAR BRAKES: Carbon-ceramic discs – ventilated and cross drilled with 356 mm diameter and 32 mm thickness
- AIRBAGS: Driver, passenger and side airbags; kneels airbags in selected markets
- PASSIVE SAFETY: Front and rear specific collapsible areas; side protection system
- ACTIVE SAFETY: Electronic Stability Control (ABS and TCS integrated)
- LENGTH: 4.459 mm (175.55 in)
- HEIGHT: 1.165 mm (45.87 in)
- WHEELBASE: 2.620 mm (103.15 in)
- DRY WEIGHT: 1,422 kg (3,135 lb)
- WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION: (FR. – REAR) 43 / 57
- COMBINED: 12.0 l/100 km (17 mpg)
- URBAN: 17.2 l/100 km (14 mpg)
- HIGHWAY: 19,0 l/100 km (21 mpg)
- CO2 EMISSIONS: 280 g/km
- EMISSION LAW: Regulation (EC) No. 715/2007
2016 HURACÁN COUPE INTERIOR PHOTOS
2016 HURACÁN COUPE EXTERIOR PHOTOS
2016 HURACÁN COUPE ENGINE PHOTOS View Huracan Coupes For Sale
2016 HURACÁN COUPE FOR SALE RSS