Singer Reimagined has announced the latest edition of their award-winning chronography, the Track1 Emirates Edition. It comes with a matte black ceramic-aluminum case that perfectly contrasts against the green and gold accents found throughout the timepiece.
As for the specifics, the case is 43mm in diameter and 15mm in height. The Caliber Singer Reimagined 6361 was picked for the movement and for great reason. Singer Reimagined chose the AgenGraphe caliber for this watch, which places the chronograph display in the center of the watch. The AgenGraphe gives the Track1 Emirates Edition to be a chronograph without extra little dials spread across the face.
For more information regarding this watch, be sure to visit SingerReimagined.com.
More Watch News:
- Motorsports-Inspired Chronoswiss Regulator Classic Carbon Racer Revealed
- Palladium MB&F Legacy Machine 101 Announced: Limited to 18
- Richard Mille Unveils RM 52-06 Tourbillon Mask
- TAG Heuer Unveils Monaco 2009-2019 Limited Edition
- Pharrell Williams x Richard Mille Watch is Out of This World
Source: Singer Reimagined