In the upcoming ‘No Time To Die’ James Bond film, 007 will be wearing a special new Omega Seamaster watch. Guess what? You can actually buy this very watch. The new Seamaster Diver 300M 007 Edition was designed in collaboration with Daniel Craig and the producers of the film.
The timepiece itself comes in at 42 mm and built out of grade 2 titanium. Omega used a “tropical brown” aluminum for the dial and bezel ring, adding style and decreasing the timepiece’s weight. Omega is releasing the Seamaster Diver 300M 007 Edition as a non-limited edition and it will be available in their collection starting in February 2020.
See More Watch News
- Girard-Perregaux Laureato Absolute Rock Now Available
- duPont REGISTRY 2019 Sports Watch Guide
- OMEGA James Bond Limited Edition Set Revealed
- Carbon Fiber Casio G-Shock MT-G Announced
- HYT Soonow Drop One Watch Announced