Casio has just announced the new MTGB1000XBD-1, a new addition to their MT-G model line. This new metal-based watch has a mid-sized case and bezel crafted out of carbon fiber.
It comes with a few of the sought-after G-SHOCK features. The addition of Bluetooth connectivity allows the watch to connect to the G-SHOCK Connected App. When connected, the Two-War Time Synch tech will keep the watch’s time and date accurate no matter where it’s at. It’s also fitted with solar charging technology.
For more information, click here.
More Watch News:
- Motorsports-Inspired Chronoswiss Regulator Classic Carbon Racer Revealed
- Palladium MB&F Legacy Machine 101 Announced: Limited to 18
- Richard Mille Unveils RM 52-06 Tourbillon Mask
- TAG Heuer Unveils Monaco 2009-2019 Limited Edition
- Pharrell Williams x Richard Mille Watch is Out of This World