One of the best features of a supercar is launch control. The exhilaration of 0-60 times in three seconds and under is one of the main reasons to own a supercar, and launch control makes it all possible. In the Lamborghini Huracan, launch control is known as “Thrust Mode” and there are a few steps to follow. The guys at DragTimes wanted to make sure novice Lamborghini drivers know what they’re doing, so they put a step-by-step together on YouTube.
Related Cars For Sale
How to Put Your Lamborghini Huracan in Thrust Mode
- Start the Car with the Start Button located on center console
- Check out gauges to make sure everything is looking good
- Use the Paddle Shift to switch to “Drive”
- Make sure Huracan is in “Corsa Mode” which is located on the steering wheel (click button down twice)
- Turn ESC off on the center console
- Hold brake down with your left foot and jam the throttle with your right foot
- At 4200 RPM the dash will read “Thrust Mode Possible”
- Let go of the brake and get to it!
To check out the full video tutorial and to see Thrust Mode on the Lamborghini Huracan in action, check out the video below.
Like this article? Scroll down to join the conversation, share with your friends on social media, and see more duPont REGISTRY Autofluence content like this.