Related Cars For Sale
Cooking a sausage can be done in many different ways. Some people use gas grills, charcoal grills, fire pits, boiling water, beer, or maybe even a Lamborghini Aventador. Well, using an Aventador to cook a sausage may be incredibly unconventional (and unsafe), but that didn’t stop the TheSUPERCARDRIVER. Obviously you should try this at home, but you can most certainly watch the video at home.
If you happen to be interested in cooking a sausage using a Lamborghini Aventador, here is the recipe:
1. Lamborghini Aventador
2. ECU Upgrade
4. A LONG stick
1. Take the Aventador to a tune shop and install the ECU upgrade.
2. Get a trustworthy friend to hop in the driver’s seat and start up the car. (Make sure they don’t steal it. If they do, you’re out a cooked sausage… and Aventador.)
3. Stand behind the Aventador with a sausage ready on a long stick and place the sausage near the exhaust.
4. Tell your friend to start rippin’ it and watch the flames start cooking the sausage.
5. Cook until charred and enjoy!
(We don’t suggest that you ever try this. Not only can you harm yourself with the flames, that sausage is more than likely poisonous.)
(Hat-tip to Jonty Wydell)
Like this article? Scroll down to join the conversation, share with your friends on social media, and see more duPont REGISTRY Autofluence content like this.