Chronoswiss has just released their new motorsports-inspired timepiece, the Regulator Classic Carbon Racer. This new timepiece was designed to pair perfectly with any exotic sports car on the road or race track today. Stainless steel and carbon fiber combine to create a sleek appearance that’s reminiscent of a supercar’s cockpit.
For the movement, Chronoswiss went with the caliber C.295 movement, which can be seen through the sapphire window of the case back. Chronoswiss notes that this movement gives the watch about 42 hours in power reserve and a 100m waterproof rating. Encasing the movement is a 41mm case crafted of polished stainless steel with a striking onion crown. The face is comprised of primarily carbon fiber with red trim surrounding it. Chronoswiss offers this watch with either a rubber or stainless steed band.
To learn more, be sure to visit Chronoswiss.com.
More Watch News:
- Palladium MB&F Legacy Machine 101 Announced: Limited to 18
- Richard Mille Unveils RM 52-06 Tourbillon Mask
- TAG Heuer Unveils Monaco 2009-2019 Limited Edition
- Pharrell Williams x Richard Mille Watch is Out of This World
- Breitling Announces Trade-In Program