We love military-inspired watches, especially when they are named after Arnold’s best films. While that second part is mere coincidence, our friends at Bamford London were inspired by military timepieces in their new Predator and Commando models.
The first is available in black or stainless, arriving with the Swiss Made self-winding Sellita SW330-1 movement with 25 jewels and a 42-hour power reserve.
- MOVEMENT: Sellita SW330-1, 25 Jewels, 28,800 Vph, 42-hour power reserve
- FUNCTION: Self-winding mechanism with ball bearing, 3 O’Clock date position with quick date setting, second-time zone by a central hand
- CASE MATERIAL: 316L grade stainless steel, Sapphire Crystal glass with antiglare
- CASE DIAMETER: 40 mm
- CASE THICKNESS: 11.2 mm
- CASEBACK MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
- WATER-RESISTANCE: 100m / 10 ATM
- LUG WIDTH: 20mm
The price is listed at £916.67, or roughly $1,130. Delivery in the U.S. costs $56 and takes 2-5 working days.
This heart of darkness offers has a monotone motif in machined, anodized stainless. As for the details, they are identical to the Commando series shown above. Pricing and U.S. delivery are also the same. It comes down to style, so click the button to learn more about Bamford’s GMT Collection and stay with us for all your watch news.