In March of 2013, Sergey Petrossov launched JetSmarter, a service that allows users to charter a jet from any location across the globe, via mobile app, giving them access to the largest private jet marketplace in the world. The app’s keen technology eliminates the “middle man” of chartering a private jet, making the process simple, transparent and also affordable.
Within the app (which is free to download), JetSmarter’s full range of services are available in three categories JetCharter, JetDeals and JetShuttle, allowing users to quickly and easily find a flight that best suits their needs. The breakdown of each service is as follows:
- JetCharter: Whole aircraft charter where users customize their trip based on destination and aircraft. This feature is available worldwide in over 170 countries
- JetDeals: Exclusive, one-way flights on private jets offered free for members of the app
- JetShuttle: Shared aircraft charter, offered at a fraction of the price. Users can choose from:
- Scheduled JetShuttles: Single seats on already scheduled flights in select US markets, including New York City and South Florida, Los Angeles and San Francisco, Los Angeles and Las Vegas, Dallas and Houston, Los Angeles and New York City and Chicago and New York.In the Middle East, there are also scheduled flights between Dubai, Riyadh, Kuwait and Jeddah. All JetShuttle flights are offered at discounted rates for non-members and free for members
- Create your own JetShuttle – Shared aircraft charter offered at a fraction of the price, where the cost of a flight is split amongst travelers who seek the same itinerary. Flights are always guaranteed and booking is available year round. The service is currently offered in select cites throughout the United States and will soon expand globally.
[youtube id=”x9c1XgeopW4″ align=”center” mode=”normal” autoplay=”no” maxwidth=”680″]
JetSmarter offers a membership program which is $9,000 annually with a $3,000 initiation fee. With a membership, JetSmarter clients have access to unlimited, free JetDeals, which are one-way flights offered exclusively through JetSmarter, as well as free seats on JetSmarter’s JetShuttle services. The JetShuttle service offers members the opportunity to book single seats on already scheduled flights between cities including New York and Fort Lauderdale, Los Angeles and Las Vegas, and Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Additional benefits of the JetSmarter membership include wholesale charter pricing, 24/7 customer support, as well as access to the new Concierge Service, provided by the app’s Member Experiences Team, which provides clients with a variety of services including hotel accommodations, exotic car rentals, access to exclusive events, premium tables at fine restaurants, and much more.
The application makes private air travel accessible by decreasing the entry price for consumers, and helping air carriers gain more exposure within the market. By eliminating the middle-man typically involved when booking a private jet, this app takes the process into the future with simplicity and ease. The JetSmarter app is available for iOS and Android. For more information, please visit www.JetSmarter.com or click the button below.
[button color=”red” text=”white” url=”http://bit.ly/1KFFv2r” window=”_blank”]Learn more[/button]