Presented by Porsche Cars North America.
The innovative Porsche Performance roof box was developed in the Porsche Development Centre in Weissach, particularly for Porsche vehicles. During this process, it was subjected to elaborate testing in the high-tech wind tunnel. For Macan models, the Porsche Performance roof box is tested for speeds up to 124 mph (200 km/h).
With the High Gloss Black design and silver “PORSCHE” logo on the rear, the aerodynamic box perfectly fits with the exclusive style of your Porsche. The Porsche Performance roof box can be easily matched to your vehicle. Thanks to the handy power click system, the roof box can be installed quickly and easily. The roof box opens from both sides and comes fitted with fastening straps making loading extremely convenient.
- Roof box in Black (high-gloss)
- “PORSCHE” logo on rear in Silver
- Replaceable side blades in Black (high-gloss)
- Dimensions: 83 x 35.75 x 17 inches (211.4 × 90.8 × 43.4 cm)
- Max. payload: 165 lbs (75 kg)
- Volume: 17 cubic feet (480 liters)
- Can be opened on both sides
- Incl. 3 fastening straps
- Incl. enclosed protective cover with “PORSCHE” logo
Replaceable side blades available in:
- Painted in Carrara White Metallic
- Painted in Volcano Grey Metallic
- Painted in Dolomite Silver Metallic
- Can be painted in exterior color
Please note: Only in conjunction with basic roof transport system. The Porsche Performance roof box impacts on the aerodynamics of your Taycan and can lead to the achievable range being lower. The influence of the Porsche Performance roof box on the range is not taken into consideration by the route planner.