Prestige Imports|Lamborghini Miami is well known for shocking the automotive community around the world, not just with their marketing concepts, such as the Sharpie Lamborghini & ProjectAU79, but for their ability to search, find and obtain the rarest vehicles known to man.
(See also: Pagani Huayra Commercial By Prestige Imports)
Prestige Imports|Lamborghini CEO Brett David recently purchased a rare group of modern day supercars and has brought them together in one place. Walking through the showroom of this dealership is an experience unlike any other.
As you can see from the traffic of the video, Prestige allows everyone to enjoy these pieces of performing art without the “no touch polices” of typical dealerships. Can you imagine a walk through this toy store?
- 2013 Bugatti Pierre Veyron Grand Sport
- 2003 Ferrari Enzo
- 2009 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722s
- 2005 Porsche Carrera GT
- 2014 Lamborghini LP720 50th anniversary
- 2014 Lamborghini Aventador Roadster Verde Ithica Vorsteiner kit
- 2014 Lamborghini Aventador Roadster Bianco Isis
- 2014 Lamborghini Aventador Roadster Matte Grey
- 2012 Lamborghini Gallardo Verde Ithica
- 1965 AC Cobra
To commemorate the moment, Nue Vue Photography came out to Prestige Imports to document the whole event. Above is a video, featuring a time lapse of the cars being parked onto the showroom floor, and below is a gallery. Be sure to check them both out, because they are both unbelievable.