Presented by: Private Seller
Below the Mason-Dixon line, BBQ competitions are not for the casual pitmaster. Teams from around the country come together in an intense test of skill & equipment. As teams become more famous and more profitable, there is a constant need to expand and upgrade their arsenal.
What if you had an opportunity to own the best in the business? This rig is comprised of a 2009 Ford F-750 and matching 40′ Doolittle trailer. Upfront, the truck was customized by cooperation between Chrome Shop Mafia & All American Hauler. With only 7,013 miles, it has decades ahead of it. At 203 hours, the big Caterpillar straight-six is as clean as the stainless kitchen.
To see your competitors go up in smoke, you will have the following hardware:
- 40′ Enclosed Doolittle BBQ Trailer
- Custom-built gas/wood smoker with Precision Chromalox Controllers
- Imperial 48″ Broiler
- 72″ hood system including exhaust fan
- 2-door reach-in refrigerator
- Berkel meat slicer
- Cummins 20kw remote start generator-135hrs
- stainless steel single sink
- 100-gallon SS potable water tank
- 100-gallon grey water tank
- Hot water tank
- Custom polished stainless-steel tile interior
- Air conditioning
- Custom Alpine multi-speaker sound system
- (2) side-mounted 37″ flat screen monitors
- (2) 40 lb. propane tanks
- Power hook up
Is your mouth watering yet? If so, click the button for all the info and tell us your opinion on Memphis vs Carolina BBQ sauce in the comments below.