Cooking over a wood fire is almost a lost art, but now it is actual art in Outdoor Gourmet’s latest masterpiece, the Wood-Fired Gaucho Grill. The Gaucho offers both a variable cooking height to precisely control the heat level of the grill and a gas starter for convenience. Hand fabricated of thick stainless steel, the cooking surface is raised and lowered above the fire below by a weighted 30″ wheel. You will have 726 square inches of grilling surface area, the height of which can be adjusted for the perfect temperature for any meal.
The firebox has a gas starter in the base to get the wood fire started and up to temperature, and the deep firebox design aids circulation. While the height of the grill grates is manually controlled, the rotisserie spit is motorized and chain-driven. For a true Argentinean grilling experience, v-style asado grates are available. The Gaucho is built by hand by dedicated master craftsmen and women in Michigan. American engineering, components and design.
Gaucho Grill Features:
- 726 square-inch height-adjustable grilling surface with a choice of grill grates, including optional Argentinian-style V-grates
- High-powered gas starter system to quickly start the wood or charcoal fire
- Ample, deep firebox with optimal air circulation for efficient cooking fires
- Convenient ash collection system for easy cleanup
- Large spoked control wheel for effortless height adjustment
- Chain-driven, height-adjustable rotisserie
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel construction
- Hand-built in Michigan
The following video contains graphic footage of the Gaucho encountering a prime rib, so don’t watch if you are hungry. For more information, head over to Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet to find your local dealer.