Cars & Coffee Palm Beach kicked off the 2018 season in a BIG way. Over 2500-3000 display vehicles and 20K spectators gathered at Palm Beach Outlets on Jan 21 for the monthly gathering and celebrations. Highlights included:
– American Muscle Car Museum Display with its esteemed Founder, Mark Pieloch, and Treasure Coast Community Health charity
– NEW Lamborghini GT3 Race Car and Custom Lamborghini Showcase Display, courtesy of Lamborghini Palm Beach
– NEW 2019 Aston Martin DB11 Convertible & 2018 Jaguar Sportback, along with the other latest and greatest models from Aston Martin Palm Beach, McLaren Palm Beach, & Jaguar Palm Beach
– 1300+ HP Hemi Rolls Royce with its owner, Kid KJ–the youngest Pro Mini Monster Truck Driver & Team in the World
– Insane Armored Vehicle customized by car collector Tim Schmidt “HapyHipi”
– New and 2nd Generation Ford GTs, including a 2017 Heritage Edition
– Rare & Custom Exotics & Race Cars with Atlantis Motor Group, Marino Performance Motors, Signature Autohaus, & Lusso Motorsports
– Rare & Custom Electric Vehicles with the Prime Golf Cars Display
-Larsen Motorsports’ meet and greet with Elaine Larsen, 2X IHRA Jet Dragster World Champion and Comic Book Creator
– Unique exotic displays from two new innovative companies, Revolve vehicle subscription program & The Hangar Group customized auto condominiums
– Tropic Beauty Calendar Models who offered free autographed calendars
– Famed Ferrari Photographer, Gunther Raupp, and an array of Ferraris, including one owned by Professional Race Car Driver Ernie Francis, Jr.
– Hundreds of incredible classics, muscle cars, and exotics, along with anything and everything special on wheels.
Looking forward to the next Cars & Coffee Palm Beach event on Sun Feb 11 at Palm Beach Outlets, 8am-12pm.