Presented by Cars & Coffee Palm Beach – Cars & Coffee Palm Beach at Palm Beach Outlets celebrated Halloween with a huge array of Trunk or Treat festivities. The monthly automotive gathering, the world’s largest cars and coffee event, is presented by Adam’s Polishes with support from Off Lease Only. The show attracts thousands of display vehicles and tens of thousands of spectators one Sunday each month for a morning of family fun. The October Edition featured special co-host Rocco’s Tacos & Tequila Bar along with car costumes, trick-or-treating, and other giveaways. Here are some of the highlights:
1. Rocco’s Tacos & Tequila Bar’s owner, Rocco Mangel, coordinated an incredible Showcase Corner display which included a 1964 Jaguar E Type brought by Milestone Motorcars.(Photo by Gregory Scott Ratner)
2. The Rocco’s Tacos take-over also featured a head-turning array of custom Ferraris, such as a red Ferrari 488 Challenge car.(Photo by Tom Dowd)
3. The Rocco’s Tacos lineup continued with a new Ferrari 488 Pista.(Photo by Tom Dowd)
4. A head-turning Ferrari F12 Novitec and 458 Speciale were also crowd favorites in the Rocco’s Tacos feature display.(Photo by Keith Chisholm)
5. K2 Motorcars, the show’s new official car storage sponsor, took center stage as well with an impressive Ferrari F12 TDF.
(Photo by Tom Dowd)
6. The Halloween spirit was in full force with show vehicles like a white McLaren brimming with spookiness. (Photo by Hale Yeah Photography)
7. Another McLaren 570S was dressed in perfect jack-o-lantern theme.
(Photo by JDViisuals)
8. Coffee Method, as always, served complimentary small-batch coffee and showed off some exclusive blends and cold brew products available at the event and online. (Photo by Tom Dowd)
9. Lambos were everywhere you turned, including a pair of SVs with the Palm Beach Classics and MiniMe Cars & Coffee display area.(Photo by Bobby Milch)
10. Miami Benz Club also joined the Palm Beach Classics section with a cool array of custom Mercedes specs. (Photo by Keith Chisholm)
11. Of course, MiniMe Cars & Coffee Kids’ Club offered all treats and no tricks for the kids and families who came to celebrate.
(Photo by TonyNap CAR-Tography)
12. The duPont Registry Exotics Area was packed with unusual finds, including a spectacular Ford GT.(Photo by Tom Dowd)
13. McLaren Palm Beach, Aston Martin Palm Beach, Jaguar Palm Beach, and Land Rover Palm Beach created quite the stir in the duPont Registry Exotics Feature Area with vehicles like the new 2020 McLaren GT.(Photo by Mike Melnick)
14. 9Autmotion hosted dozens of Porsche vehicles representing a variety of models and vintages. (Photo by 9Automotion)
15. Some of the 9Automotion team paused for a few minutes to peruse the latest duPont Registry issues circulating the show field. (Photo by 9Automotion)
16. Nick’s Tune-Ups and Towels, Florida Fine Cars, Hydra Motor Works, Lexus of Palm Beach and I Love Kickboxing also decorated the duPont Registry Exotics & Luxury Area with some dream cars of all shapes, sizes, and modifications. (Photo by Tom Dowd)
17. Audi West Palm Beach brought a fierce display of high-end and high-tech machines for the occasion.(Photo by Tom Dowd)
18. High-tech was a buzzword of the day, especially since THE original Hollywood movie Back to the Future DeLorean joined the Fast Muscle Cars of South Florida line-up. The owner appeared to enjoy his duPont Registry copy as well. (Photo by Gregory Scott Ratner)
19. Showgoers may have thought they were seeing double, because Puerto Rico DeLorean Club was also in the house before Luis Ignacio and his DeLorean head back to Puerto Rico at year’s end. (Photo by Luis Ignacio)
20. Arrigo Alfa Romeo/Fiat plus Arrigo Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep came in force to celebrate. (Photo by Robert Inglese)
21. A couple of new BMW i8 convertibles had their tops down to better make the most of the steamy Halloween weather.
(Photo by Bobby Milch)
22. Of course, insane Bimmers were plentiful, thanks to the BMW section hosted by Off Lease Only, Orlando Bimmer Club, and German Line Motorsports.(Photo by TonyNap CAR-Tography)
23. One of the show’s consistent supporters, Howard Goldfarb, showed off his new silver Lamborghini with no costume needed to garner attention. (Photo by TonyNap CAR-Tography)
24. No animals were harmed, but a gorgeous bird did swoop in to check out the show, thanks to Nuisance Wildlife Rangers and a beautiful Corvette ZR1.(Photo by Black & Yellow Photos)
25. Among the many fierce Corvettes at the show, a custom blue classic was definitely a crowd-pleaser on Fast Lane with Fast Muscle Cars of South Florida. (Photo by Abraham Velez)
26. American muscle was everywhere–hundreds of Mustangs, Camaros, and Mopars, including a blue Viper that sounded as good as it looked. (Photo by Tom Dowd)
27. South Florida F-150s welcomed quite the crowd. Decorations were scary good and meant to do good for the charitable campaigns they endorse. (Photo by Norm Morton/Automobile Heaven)
28. Speaking of charities and crowds, Mission 22 and Legendary 1941 hosted close to 100 Jeeps for their costume contest and charity efforts.(Photo by Jon Way)
29. Japanese vehicle fans were plentiful as well thanks to Nostalgic Motorsports, Mazda of Palm Beach, and GTRs like this one with a little extra Halloween flair. (Photo by Norm Morton/Automobile Heaven)
30. Even a one-off jet bike turned up the heat and made for a spooktacular sight. (Photo by Tom Dowd)
31. As always, European Autobody, Inc. ensured classic and vintage vehicles were well-represented. (Photo by Black & Yellow Photos)
32. There was truly something for everyone–and everything on wheels. (Photo by Cars Computers and Cameras)
The next Cars & Coffee Palm Beach is Sunday, November 17, 2019 at Palm Beach Outlets, 8am-12pm.
Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/2373875649407950/
(Featured Photo by Scott Doyle/ScottDPhotog)
Sponsored by Cars and Coffee Palm Beach
Cars & Coffee Palm Beach now meets one Sunday a month at Palm Beach Outlets in West Palm Beach, Florida. With 1500-3000+ show vehicles, thousands of spectators, and 30+ vendors each month, the show has become one of the most prestigious, widely attended, and increasingly popular automotive events in the region.