Cars & Coffee Palm Beach March Edition at Palm Beach Outlets was another spectacular event, thanks to special co-host Michelin USA. The monthly event, presented by Adam’s Polishes with support from Off Lease Only, is from 8am-12pm and was sold out by 9:30am. There were thousands of display vehicles, tens of thousands of spectators, vendors, stores, food, radio and television coverage, and more.
1. We Are Curated with John Temerian joined the Michelin Showcase Area with a stunning Porsche Carrera GT.(Photo by Partner Door)
2. John Temerian was also caught in action driving We Are Curated’s rare Ferrari Dino to the Michelin display area.(Photo by Partner Door)
3. Elo and Miami Supercar Rooms attracted lots of attention at the center of the Michelin display with a 1 of 1 Lamborghini Espada Ratrod.(Photo by Partner Door)
4. Elo also brought a wild Porsche Ratrod that was quite the head-turner.(Photo by Black & Yellow Photos)
5. Since Michelin outfits a variety of IMSA race cars with their tires, an ANSA Motorsports Ligier JSPS made a perfect addition to the Michelin line-up.(Photo by Terrance McNeil)
6. IMSA Driver Dan Hardee of TPC Racing brought his new Porsche GT2 RS for the Michelin display, which was joined by another GT2 RS and a GT3 RS from Marino Performance.(Photo by Dan Hardee)
7. Ferrari fans were not disappointed by the rare Ferrari 599 GTO with We Are Curated in the Michelin Showcase Area.(Photo by Mike Melnick)
8. A couple of New Ford GT specs graced the Michelin display as well.(Photo by Tom Dowd)
9. An incredible GTLM BMW race car was a crowd favorite in the Showcase Area, parked right near iHeart Radio station Wild 95.5, Tire Kingdom, and Tire America.com.
(Photo by Keith Chisholm)
10. BMW fans had even more to cheer about, including a rare M1, and a new BMW section hosted by Off Lease Only.(Photo by Mike Melnick)
11. Off Lease Only, as usual, brought a beautiful array of exotic dream cars that lined the Feature Sidewalk.(Photo by Partner Door)
12. Coffee Method provided free hot coffee and tastings of their delicious coffee products. For the last couple of years, they have been selling their artisanal blends at the event and delivering them right to your door nationwide. Of course, some jaw-dropping exotics parked next to them, including the @blurazor McLaren 720S.(Photo by Gregory Scott Ratner)
13. McLaren Palm Beach, Aston Martin Palm Beach, Jaguar Palm Beach, and Land Rover Palm Beach wow-ed showgoers in the
14. Every event, Lusso Motorsports offers showgoers great vehicles, calendars, models, and giveaways to enjoy. This month was a fun one at their display.(Photographer Unknown)
15. NIA Auto Design and Road Trip Tape introduced their new protective tape product and captured lots of attention with their modded BMW i8.(Photo by Black & Yellow Photos)
16. As always, Lamborghini Palm Beach, Audi West Palm Beach, Napleton Palm Beach Acura, Lexus of Palm Beach, Nick’s Tune-Ups & Towels, and Florida Fine Cars, brought a terrific array of exotic and luxury vehicles for the
(Photo by TonyNap CAR-Tography)
17. Mercedes-Benz of Palm Beach showed off some impressive models including the new AMG GT63. (Photo by Mike Melnick)
18. Minime Cars & Coffee, presented by Palm Beach Classics, upped their game even more for March and made their kids’ club and family area quite the destination for people of all ages. (Photo by Black & Yellow Photos)
19. 9Automotion returned to their usual show field position to host Porsches of all models and vintages. (Photo by Mike Melnick)
20. Rare cars were everywhere you turned, including a cool and colorfully accented Noble.(Photo by TonyNap CAR-Tography)
21. Fortunately for the furry driver of an eye-catching gold chrome Corvette, the event is pet-friendly. (Photo by Norm Morton)
22. There was definitely something for everyone, including classic cars, muscle cars, restomods, trucks, Jeeps, bikes, and anything on wheels.
(Photo by Tom Dowd)
23. Thanks to all of the sponsors, supporters, and showgoers, the event received rave reviews – even from the Michelin Man
The next Cars & Coffee Palm Beach is Sunday, April 7,
Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/302557027098946/
Sponsored by Cars and Coffee Palm Beach
Cars & Coffee Palm Beach now meets one Sunday a month at Palm Beach Outlets in West Palm Beach, Florida. With 1500-3000+ show vehicles, thousands of spectators, and 30+ vendors each month, the show has become one of the most prestigious, widely attended, and increasingly popular automotive events in the region.