Cars & Coffee Palm Beach celebrated Christmas in July with a charity toy drive to benefit The Children’s Healing Institute. Special guest Tim Burton (aka Shmee150), a Porsche Parade After-Party hosted by 9Automotion, and unique McLaren Senna unveilings by McLaren Palm Beach attracted tremendous crowds to the show. The monthly event at Palm Beach Outlets is presented by Adam’s Polishes with support from Off Lease Only. It is the world’s largest cars and coffee event with 1800-3000+ display vehicles and up to 35,000 spectators each month.
Highlights from the July edition include:
1. World-famous auto vlogger and auto collector Tim Burton or “Shmee” graciously greeted thousands of adoring fans and braved the Florida heat. He and his Ford GT recently made the journey from the U.K. and his millions of social media followers have been enjoying his U.S. adventures, including at Cars & Coffee Palm Beach.(Photo by TonyNap CAR-Tography)
2. Shmee took time to sign autographs, film notable vehicles, cover the Senna unveilings, as well as catch up with the latest issue of duPont Registry. (Photo by Gregory Scott Ratner)
3. Thanks to Ford GT owner and collector Brian Stormer and Team Shelby Racing, over a dozen Ford GTs joined Shmee for an impressive Ford GT line-up at the event.(Photo by Black & Yellow Photos)
4. McLaren Palm Beach caused quite a stir on the Showcase Corner with an MSO 600LT and the unveiling of two absolutely stunning custom Sennas, one of which is covered in exposed carbon fiber.(Photo by Ovi Lascu)
5. Miami Exotic Auto Racing also turned heads on the Showcase Corner with their amazing array of exotic race cars, which drivers can use for premier track experiences.(Photo by Tom Dowd)
6. Certified Motors, LLC was back to unveil one of the coveted new Launch Edition Toyota Supras. Theirs is even more powerful, thanks to customizations by Induction Performance.(Photo by Alex Steriti)
7. 9Automotion collaborated with PCA Gold Coast Region to host over 125 Porsches of all models and vintages for their National Porsche Parade After-Party festivities. Each Porsche guest received a cool gift bag which included the latest duPont Registry issue. (Photo by 9Automotion)
8. The special Porsche Showcase featured some jaw-dropping collectibles from the highly revered and historically significant Wilson Collection, owned by Larry Wilson.
(Photo by Jake Weisman)
9. TLM Racing showed off some of their very colorful, award-winning cup cars.(Photo by Tom Dowd)
10. Amazing new Porsche GT2 RS specs lined up to participate, including a red one owned by Jason Yacobellis.(Photo by Gregory Scott Ratner)
11. European Autobody, Inc. made sure the charity toy drop was festive and fun, with their beachy holiday theme.(Photo by Eric Fernon)
12. Hagerty lined the Feature Sidewalk with rare and wonderful finds including a Pantera, some exotics, and additional collectibles from the Wilson Collection. (Photo by Jake Weisman)
13. Betty Polansky, South Florida’s “First Lady of Speed,” showed off her new volcano red McLaren 720S spider. The car was positioned with Coffee Method. Coffee Method provided complimentary coffee to all showgoers. Their “better not bitter” blends are available each show and via online delivery.
(Photo by Norm Morton)
14. A beautiful new Ferrari Pista was also a crowd-pleaser in the duPont Registry Exotics & Luxury Area.(Photo by Evan Blaustein)
15. It certainly wasn’t the only Ferrari there. More colorful, customized Ferraris came through all morning.(Photo by Tom Dowd)
16. Lamborghinis of various vintages and models were also plentiful, including a silver Diablo. (Photo by Tom Dowd)
17. Top Shelf Auto’s customized orange Aventador “Peaches” joined the exotic traffic in the duPont Registry Exotics Area as well. (Photo by Black & Yellow Photos)
18. Miami Supercar Room’s Elo helped bring the party with another one of his cool ratrods, which he drove up from Miami.(Photo by Eric Fernon)
19. MiniMe Cars & Coffee had some extra excitement thanks to Shmee’s participation and Renntech.(Photo by Tom Dowd)
20. Miami Benz Club and an array of customized Mercedes vehicles also joined MiniMe with a very bright and head-turning line-up.(Photo by Eric Fernon)
21. Aston Martin Palm Beach, Jaguar Palm Beach, Land Rover Palm Beach, Florida Fine Cars, Audi West Palm Beach, Lexus of PalmBeach, and Hydra Motor Works brought some of the latest and greatest specs for the duPont Registry Exotics & Luxury Area.(Photo by Tom Dowd)
22. Barbarbies served up complimentary mocktails to keep the crowds cool. A Coffee Method Cold Brew mojito mocktail made quite the splash.(Photo by Cars Computers Cameras)
23. Colorful mocktails and colorful exotic cars were everywhere you turned, including a custom Mclaren 570S with unique wrap and wheels.(Photo by Eric Fernon)
24. Fast Muscle Cars of South Florida’s Fast Lane did not disappoint with their massive display featuring dozens of Corvette Club of South Florida vehicles.
(Photo by TonyNap CAR-Tography)
25. Additional Corvettes including several ZR1 models gathered in the duPont Registry Exotics & Luxury Area.(Photo by Todd Bender)
26. Over 35 Teslas of various models and modifications attended in force. They showed why the future is definitely innovative and electric-focused.(Photo by Bradley Lance)
27. The South Florida (Ford) F150s generously volunteered to transport the truckloads of toys that showgoers donated for the cause. Their modifications were a gift to observe in their own right.(Photo by Josh Tamkins)
28. As always, there was something unusual for all tastes and interests – wherever you looked. (Photo by TonyNap CAR-Tography)
29 -30. With that said, the two McLaren Sennas are sure to be on everyone’s minds for a while.(Photos 29 & 30 by Black & Yellow Photos)
The next Cars & Coffee Palm Beach is Sunday, August 25, 2019 at Palm Beach Outlets, 8am-12pm.
Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/2354077411498374/
Sponsored by Cars and Coffee Palm Beach
Cars & Coffee Palm Beach now meets one Sunday a month at Palm Beach Outlets in West Palm Beach, Florida. With 1500-3000+ show vehicles, thousands of spectators, and 30+ vendors each month, the show has become one of the most prestigious, widely attended, and increasingly popular automotive events in the region.