Cars & Coffee Palm Beach, presented by Adam’s Polishes, celebrated its “Christmas in July” Charity Toy Drive on July 8 to benefit The Children’s Healing Institute. Palm Beach Outlets is the venue for the monthly auto extravaganza and it was packed with over 3000 display vehicles, approximately 31,000 spectators, NFL players, fitness celebrities, Santa Claus with Midas West Palm Beach, Porsche celebrations, and much more. Here are some of the highlights:
1. Atlantis Motor Group showcased rare and unusual Porsches in honor of Porsche’s 70th Anniversary. Their showcase vehicles were worth millions and included a 1996 911 GT2 Race Car listed at $1.5 million. Social Media Star and Fitness Gurls Athlete Nienna Jade served as Cars & Coffee Palm Beach Spokesmodel for the event and enjoyed her time with Atlantis on the Showcase Corner.
2. Cars & Coffee Palm Beach-sponsored IMSA driver, Dan Hardee, unveiled his new Porsche GT2 RS. His other sponsors including TPC Racing, Apple Rush, Revolve, and Monkey in Paradise joined the fun at the event that morning too.
3. Braman Porsche West Palm Beach brought down the house in the duPont Registry Exotics Feature Area with 10-12 of their incredible Porsches including TWO new GT2 RS models, a 911 R, new GT3, and other amazing Porsche collectibles.
4. King Sports and Entertainment hosted a “meet and greet” with NFL players and their vehicles, including Chicago Bear John Jenkins and two of his custom rides–his Nissan GTR featured on the show”Tackle My Ride,” and a custom Jeep that can tackle any terrain or occasion.
5. Ferrari-Maserati Palm Beach and the Palm Beach Chapter of Ferrari Club of America (FCA) rallied to the event with a terrific array of new and classic Ferraris and Maseratis.
6. Lusso Motorsports, Florida Fine Cars, and Napleton’s Palm Beach Acura brought some remarkable exotic and luxury car models, many with one-of-a-kind customizations.
7. McLaren Palm Beach, Jaguar Palm Beach, Aston Martin Palm Beach, Lamborghini Palm Beach, and Audi West Palm Beach showed off their latest and greatest models currently available.
8. Kauff’s Kompanies and the beautiful Tropic Beauty Models helped collect truckloads of toys donated for the charity toy drive. The ladies even found time to pose with TWO new Corvette ZR1 vehicles displayed at the show.
9. The Mazzo family was back by popular demand with insane collectible vehicles, including the show-stopping Bugatti Veyron.
10. Custom Japanese imports were plentiful, even a one-of-a-kind 1992 RHD Mazda RX-7 Veilside Fortune.
11. German import fans were not disappointed either as there were hundreds of new and classic stunners, including 3 extremely modified BMW i8 models.
12. Hundreds of muscle, classic, and vintage cars, trucks, and bikes gathered as well to delight fans from every automotive category.
13. As always, there was something for everyone. All makes, models, and vintages lined the streets for miles.
The next Cars & Coffee Palm Beach at Palm Beach Outlets is Sunday, August 26, 2018, 8am-12pm.