‘Tis the season for giving at Cars & Coffee Palm Beach at Palm Beach Outlets. Presented by Adam’s Polishes, the December edition of the world’s largest cars and coffee event marked its 5th Annual Holiday Toy Drive to benefit the Children’s Healing Institute, as well as a Pajama and Book Drive to benefit Pajama Program Palm Beach County. Showgoers donated truckloads of new unwrapped items for local families in need. Of course, thousands of display vehicles, spectators, vendors, stores, giveaways, entertainers, and more made it a great time to do good in South Florida.
December 2 highlights included:
1. A new McLaren Senna, owned by ECJ Luxe Collection, was prepped and displayed with Mimessi Auto Design on the Showcase Corner. Professional Autotransport delivered the incredible masterpiece to the event, and showgoers could not get enough of it from every angle. (Photo by Mike Melnick)
2. Lamborghini’s new Aventador SVJ headlined the festive Lamborghini Palm Beach display, which included Aventadors, Huracan Performantes, and a Urus all decked for the season.(Photo by Scott Francis McGrath)
3. SuperCraft Cars, the exclusive source of Vaydor products and kits, showed off a fierce orange custom Vaydor build in the Showcase Area.(Photo by Tom Dowd)
4. European Autobody Inc. and Hagerty Classic Cars brought a rare 1941 Concours-winning Cadillac, vintage Cadillac as Santa’s sleigh, classic hotrod, free swag, and a plethora of holiday cheer. (Photo by Gregory Scott Ratner)
5. Fast Muscle Cars of South Florida welcomed Outlaw Garage to their display area. Needless to say, the impressive line-up was full-blown horsepower! (Photo by Abdullah Al-Ahdal)
6. Medieval One, 2018 SEMA and Hot Wheels Legends Tour winner, was back to the show by popular demand. It doesn’t get more custom than this amazing hotrod owned by Tony Batterson.(Photo by Tom Dowd)
7. Michael Harrigan and Wildcard Racing also returned with their cool Fool’s Gold funny car drag racing machine. It’s always a head-turner. (Photo by Abdullah Al-Ahdal)
8. FLAX Magazine and Auto Xpo TV filmed for their new NBC series set to air on WPTV beginning this January. Spokesmodel Amanda O’Connell couldn’t help posing with Betty Polansky’s stunning McLaren, which sported a holiday wrap by Mimessi Auto Design.(Photo by Christopher Kenneth)
9. The Everglades Squad – 501st Legion volunteered to ensure the Cars & Coffee Palm Beach Empire was safe and extremely entertained by Stormtroopers and more.(Photo by Richard Mason Hughes)
10. Brian Stormer helped welcome the Stormtroopers with his latest generation Ford GT, and duPont Registry magazines.(Photo by David Dennis)
11. Fabio Rabelo showed off his Xbox Lambo, which teams up with the Ride2Revive charity for children facing life-threatening illnesses.(Photo by Tony Napolitano)
12. A rare Noble was caught in action, and made for a great addition to the array of interesting exotics with the Nick’s Tune-Ups and Towels display. (Photo by Bo Asciu)
13. A spectacular Pantera joined the festivities in the heart of the duPont Registry Exotics Area.(Photo by Tom Dowd)
14. As always, Lusso Motorsports helped co-host the duPont Registry Exotics Area with exceptional vehicles, giveaways, models, and hospitality.(Photo courtesy of Lusso Motorsports)
15. IMSA Driver Dan Hardee of TPC Racing, sponsored by Cars & Coffee Palm Beach, brought his new Porsche GT2 RS to show his support and to rep his trusted shop, Hydra Motor Works.(Photo by Jeremiah Long with model Trinity Morisette)
16. MiniMe Cars & Coffee, produced by Palm Beach Classics, celebrated the holiday season with their cool kids’ club. Members enjoyed a parade, gifts, photo ops, and time with Santa.(Photo by Tony Napolitano)
17. Aston Martin Palm Beach, McLaren Palm Beach, Jaguar Palm Beach, and Land Rover Palm Beach were back as the Feature Display in the duPont Registry Exotics Area. Their lineup included the latest models and some rare collectibles.(Photo by Rob Munoz)
18. 9Automotion hosted Porsches of all models and vintages. Their display area grows by leaps and bounds each month.(Photo by Leo Van Vreckem)
19. Miami Benz Club rallied north to the event and brought a lot of eye candy with them, including a green beast AMG GTR owned by Michael Gonzalez(Photo by Scott Francis McGrath)
20. Lexus of Palm Beach, Napleton’s Palm Beach Acura, Audi West Palm Beach, and Florida Fine Cars ensured the duPont Registry Luxury Area was packed with all types of cars for Santa’s wish list.(Photo by Gregory Scott Ratner)
21. Devolro returned in force with a few custom armored vehicles, and even Santa had to stop by to check them out.(Photo by David Dennis)
22. South Florida F-150s with Josh Tamkins generously offered to transport all of the donated items to the Children’s Healing Institute facility for distribution. The filled trucks made quite a holiday parade.(Photo by Tony Napolitano)
23. All types of Santa’s helpers and vehicle owners enjoyed flipping through the complimentary duPont Registry magazines including Tom Evers, owner of a crowd-pleasing orange, full-blown classic muscle car. (Photo by David Dennis)
As always, there was something for everyone! (Photo by Scott Francis McGrath)
The next Cars & Coffee Palm Beach kicks off the new year on Sunday, January 6, 2018 at Palm Beach Outlets, 8am-12pm.
Cars & Coffee Palm Beach now meets one Sunday a month at Palm Beach Outlets in West Palm Beach, Florida. With 1500-3000+ show vehicles, thousands of spectators, and 30+ vendors each month, the show has become one of the most prestigious, widely attended, and increasingly popular automotive events in the region.
duPont REGISTRY DAILY is the ultimate digital media source for connecting both buyers and sellers through compelling content, detailed updates and news from the world of luxury, focusing on automobiles and lifestyle.