Cars & Coffee Palm Beach April Edition with co-host Barrett-Jackson attracted over 35,000 spectators and thousands of display vehicles.
The monthly event held at Palm Beach Outlets from 8am-12pm is the world’s largest cars and coffee
This month, Adam’s Polishes Founder Adam Pitale attended the event and even participated in some of their product demos.
Other highlights included:
1. Barrett-Jackson’s Showcase Corner display boasted beautiful exotic cars, auction tickets, early bidding, and swag. The team generated exceptional excitement for their auction festivities April 11-13 at the South Florida Fairgrounds. (Photo by Cars Computers and Cameras)
2. TV’s Trans Am Depot and Trans Am Worldwide brought three incredible cars that showed why they are the world’s exclusive Trans Am builders and restorers, and masterminds behind the Burt Reynolds Limited Edition Bandits. (Photo by Juha Lievonen)
3. 1 of 8 MTV Concepts
4. Outlaw Garage also joined the Fast Muscle Cars of South Florida line-up with their one-of-a-kind custom builds. The club’s engine growls could be heard for miles. (Photo by TonyNap CAR-Tography)
5. The iconic Vanilla Ice, an avid car fan and crowd-favorite, returned to the event to check out the rides and dazzle spectators. His appearances always steal the show. (Photo by Debbie Evers)
6. Fast Life Spring Rally (May 2019) turned heads with their line-up, including Bill Levinson’s spectacular blue Lamborghini spyder. The rally’s sponsor Signature Autohaus led the pack. Coffee Method had complimentary coffee for the rally crew and ALL showgoers at Cars & Coffee Palm Beach. (Photo by Lusso Motorsports)
7. Lusso Motorsports helped host the rally cars along with an impressive array of exotics throughout the morning.
(Photo by Lusso Motorsports)
8. CarSafe Storage of Miami showed off a stunning Lamborghini Diablo SV. The yellow Diablo attracted a similar Diablo in a chocolaty color, which parked a couple of vehicles down on the Feature Sidewalk.
(Photo by Gregory Scott Ratner)
9. European Autobody, Inc. never ceases to amaze crowds with their award-winning antique and classic collector cars. This month was no exception.
(Photo by Mike Melnick)
10. Bob Coury unveiled his new Formula Continental Race Car. The Van Diemen sounded even more menacing than it looked. (Photo by Mike Melnick)
11. Red Bull Athlete Gustavo Yacaman and Porsche West Broward brought a couple of beautiful Porsches to promote YACademyDrive.com track events, which happen throughout the year in South Florida. They found the perfect spot next to an aggressive Audi R8. (Photo by EG Max)
12. Vehicles like a mint-condition Ford GT with very low mileage displayed at the event before making
13. Brian Stormer and his 2017 Ford GT “Storm Trooper” captivated audiences, as always.(Photo by Juha Lievonen)
14. Aston Martin Palm Beach, McLaren Palm Beach, Jaguar Palm Beach, and Land Rover of Palm Beach displayed their latest and greatest
(Photo by Norm Morton)
15. Secret Entourage and Exotic Car Hacks Founder Pejman Ghadimi typically makes jaw-dropping entrances — this time in an amazing Lamborghini Aventador.(Photo by Glenn A Miller)
16. Supercar World TV got some great footage of the event and their signature McLaren seemed to have its own paparazzi. (Photo by TonyNap CAR-Tography)
17. Another popular McLaren and favorite stop in the vendor section was The
18. Viper Owners of South Florida were back in full force and showed off a fierce array of snakes, about a dozen of them.(Photo by Mike Melnick)
19. One of the Vipers, a grey and red one, joined the Morpheus Design display a little bit further down from the others. (Photo by Jeremiah Long)
20. A Corvette crew of about 15 cars, mostly new ZR1 models, lined up right next to the Vipers for a completely boosted part of the show!
(Photo by Mike Melnick)
21. Nick’s Tune-Ups & Towels, Audi West Palm Beach, Lexus Palm Beach, Napleton’s Palm Beach Acura, and Florida Fine Cars were back with an incredible range of exotic and luxury vehicles. (Photo by Matthew Right)
22. Show sponsor Lamborghini Palm Beach did not disappoint with their latest and greatest models, including the new Urus SUV. (Photo by Glenn A Miller)
23. Each month, 9Automotion continues to grow a very formidable Porsche section on the north side of the
24. Minime Cars & Coffee celebrated Easter in their special family section at the event. The Easter Bunny joined the fun, though he couldn’t quite fit in their customized mini electric cars like the Mini Bandit. (Photo by Minime Cars & Coffee)
25. Betty Polansky, whom many in the car community consider “South Florida’s First Lady of Speed” caused a little whiplash, as always, with her volcano red McLaren. (Photo by Norm Morton)
26. Off Lease Only, Orlando Bimmer Club, and AutoDOC Garage welcomed well over one hundred customized BMW vehicles at the event. Their area was packed and even overflowed into the exotics and luxury rally area. (Photo by EG Max)
27. Wheels Across the Pond brought a unique display, including a 1959 Austin Healey that helped remind showgoers of their annual event coming up at the end of the month. (Photo by Evan Blaustein)
28. As always, there was something for everyone
The next Cars & Coffee Palm Beach is Sunday, May 5,
Sponsored by Cars and Coffee Palm Beach
Cars & Coffee Palm Beach now meets one Sunday a month at Palm Beach Outlets in West Palm Beach, Florida. With 1500-3000+ show vehicles, thousands of spectators, and 30+ vendors each month, the show has become one of the most prestigious, widely attended, and increasingly popular automotive events in the region.