Jeeps and Polaris RZRs might seem like completely different animals, but they actually have a lot of similarities. Both are capable in stock form and can hit the dirt right out of the box. Both rarely remain stock for long and like the Jeep JK, the RZR has a huge aftermarket following.
Proof of that is the radical 2016 Polaris RZR Turbo EPS seen here. Dubbed El Scorpio, it boasts a wide array of the best parts in the industry to take it to a whole other level of performance and aesthetics. The stock suspension was replaced with a bump-gobbling HCR long travel setup with King shocks. An SDR motorsports cage, doors and front bumper help transform the looks of El Scorpio. Keeping its occupants secure are PRP seats and harnesses, while PCI Race Radios handles communication. Extra horsepower comes from the Trinity Racing Exhaust and night runs are easy with illumination provided from a bevy of Rigid Industries lights. All those parts and many more make El Scorpio in standout in both performance and appearance.
4 Wheel Parts Platinum can build you your own El Scorpio or a derivation thereof. With 82+ stores nationwide, they are North America’s largest outfitter, working directly with over 2,400 new car/truck and UTV dealers. No need to travel, they can coordinate with your local dealer delivering “white glove” service from beginning to end.844.280.3054 or visit www.4wheelparts.com/platinum
- 2016 Polaris RZR Turbo EPS
- Suspension: HCR Elite Long Travel system with King Shocks
- Method Race Wheels 406 beadlocks, Sand Tires Unlimited Razor and Blaster tires
- SDR Motorsports XPR-4 Fastback Betty Cage, Hi-Bred Bolt In doors, Duner front bumper
- Rigid Industries 10- and 30-inch Radiance light bars, D-SS flood lights, D-Series Dually flood lights, 6-piece rock lights, A-Series LED lights
- PRP GT S.E. seats, PRP harnesses, PCI race radio, intercom and headsets, Glazzkraft dash, Racepack digital display, Axia Alloys side and rearview mirrors, Grant Products steering wheel