Selecting the right luxury sedan can keep you awake at night. You need not worry about making a bad decision, because we’re here to show you how to buy a Rolls-Royce Ghost. Although every new Ghost can be built to order, the brand now offers six starting points. What these cars represent are the most popular colors inside and outside. Begin your journey by choosing from:
- PURE: A monochromatic interpretation of Essence that reflects the purity of Ghost. Finished in Arctic White. Commanding and captivating in its simplicity.
- ESSENCE: A contemporary, self-assured specification combining the modernity of Tempest Grey with detoxifying Grace White leather. Subtly accented with Tailored Purple. A combination that is poised to be driven. Its inspiration? The agile essence of Ghost.
- OPTIC: Optic enchants with its color combination of iconic Salamanca Blue and refreshing Cashmere Grey. The interior harmonizes with the exterior through subtle applications of Cobalto Blue. Pure elegance.
- SPIRIT: Spirit is a dynamic interpretation harnessing Ghost’s athletic characteristics. It merges an Arctic White and Black interior with striking Forge Yellow. The exterior features 21″ part-polished shadow wheels. Our most refined yet engaging drive.
- REFLECTION: Reflection’s mesmeric Charles Blue interior evokes a still, crystal clear lake. The Gunmetal exterior is a reference to the impressive stone façades often found surrounding iconic bodies of water. Cleanse your soul.
- EMINENCE: Eminence is an elevation of stature. The exquisite Premiere Silver exterior is combined with a Tan and Navy interior eliciting commanding elegance. For those with an appreciation of contemporary beauty.
With that out of the way, the exterior customizations range from a dozen optional wheels with several paint schemes for each. The Spirit of Ecstasy can be had in gold or silver, and the waterfall grille can be backlit. Perhaps the most contentious details are the pinstripes. Offered in any color, they can include a monogram unique to the driver and passenger. The most expensive Rolls-Royce Ghost exterior option would be a 2-tone paint-to-sample. Not only does it involve several samples, and an artist from the House of Rolls-Royce must also consider the daylight color temperature of the car’s new home.
Inside, your choices begin with three interiors. Horizon is the normal rear bench with three seats. Signature replaces the middle seat with a center console, and Atmospheric is open to your imagination. Massaging seats and 3-tone leather are at the top of the list. The most expensive options here are the shooting star headliner, rear refrigerator, and personalized seatback tables.
A good rule of thumb is more wood. Choosing the right species of wood is critical, as is how far it reaches. The open-pore timber is locked in a battle with leather for supremacy. Both are sustainable, but choosing no wood allows 20 dyed hides to adorn your motorcar. What you should look for are signs of wear in the deep pile carpets or the scratches of a jeweled hand against the polished metal handles and buttons. Even more important is looking up. The shooting star headliner can be ordered with the constellations visible from any date. Wedding days, birthdays, or corporate achievements are the most popular choices.
Personalization is such a big part of any new Rolls-Royce Ghost for sale, that it can also work in your favor. Pre-owned cars with such details are inherently harder to sell, so you could save a few dollars and have them removed later. With millions of possible combinations, our dealers stand ready to find the Ghost you have been waiting for: