Today, Rolls-Royce is celebrating the winner of their Annual Global Dealer Awards for 2014. The results of the awards were announced today in a press release, covering Global and Regional Dealers of the Year, Global Sales Dealer Award, Global Aftersales Dealer and Global Provenance Award.
Related Cars For Sale
“I am delighted to announce the results of our Annual Global Dealer Awards for 2014. Every aspect of the ownership experience of a Rolls-Royce motor car must be effortless, and it is the role of our dealers across the world to deliver on this promise,” said Torsten Müller-Ötvös, Chief Executive Officer of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, in the press release. He goes on to say that the main determining factor for these awards was exceptional customer service.
The winner of the Global Dealer of the Year award was Braman Motorcars Rolls-Royce Palm Beach. Torsten Müller-Ötvös said that this dealership was “setting a new global standard” with their customer service.
Other awards announced by Rolls-Royce include:
Regional Dealers of the Year
- Europe – Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Brussels
- USA – Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Palm Beach (View Inventory)
- Asia Pacific – Cornes Motors K.K.
- Middle East – Ali Alghanim & Sons Automotive
- China – Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Shenzhen
Global Sales Dealer Award
- Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Osaka, Japan
Global Aftersales Dealer
- Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Palm Beach, USA (View Inventory)
Global Provenance Award
- Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Rancho Mirage, USA (View Inventory)
These dealers will be presented with their specially commissioned awards at Rolls-Royce’s World Dealer Conference in May.
Aside from these dealers, the English automaker is also celebrating their fifth consecutive record year for sales in 2014. During 2014, they delivered 4,063 cars in 40 countries while maintaining a global network of 127 dealers.