After truly taming the BEAST, Rezvani Motors have released TANK. The Rezvani TANK is the automaker’s new street-legal, “Xtreme Utility Vehicle” (XUV) that they say embodies characteristics of a military vehicle.
Being “Xtreme” and an off-roading vehicle, the TANK would need a good source of power. That’s why Rezvani opted for a 6.4-liter HEMI engine capable of 500 horsepower and 430 lb-ft of torque. Of course, no off-roader would be complete without a long list that includes a lift, suspension, wheels, tires lights and so forth. So, here they are, including options from the Off-Road and Off-Road Xtreme Package:
- On-demand 4×4
- Roof-mounted LED Light Bar
- 6-inch Lift (Off-Road Package)
- 37×12.5″ Tires (Off-Road Package)
- Dynatrac ProRock 44/60 Axle Set w/ E-lockers (Off-Road Package)
- Fox 2.5″ Remote Reservoir Shocks (Off-Road Package)
- 37 x 13.5” Tires (Off-Road Extreme Package)
- Dynatrac ProRock XD60/80 axle set w/ air lockers and air compressor (Off-Road Extreme Package)
- Dynatrac ProGrip brakes (Off-Road Extreme Package)
- Front 1350, Rear 1410 driveshafts (Off-Road Extreme Package)
- Fox 2.5″ Internal Bypass Shocks (Off-Road Extreme Package)
Taking a look at that list, it’s quite obvious that it’s almost essential to pick one of those package, whether it’s the high-end Xtreme one or the standard package.
Inside the TANK is a cabin that Rezvani says is “defined by a hand-stitched Leather Package.” The TANK’s exterior may look rugged, but the interior is luxurious and comfortable looking.
Rezvani is offering a few options for the TANK that are intriguing, to say the least. They include FLIR Thermal Night Vision, Ballistic Armor, Kevlar Armor, Bulletproof Glass, and a whole lot more. Check out their site for more info.
Like this article? Scroll down to join the conversation, share with your friends on social media, and see more duPont REGISTRY Autofluence content like this.