If your trip to Florida includes the latest in Performing Art, fashion or dining, head to 3841 NE 2nd Avenue. You will see the latest works from world-renowned creators, and that includes automobiles. To give this popular spot an injection of horsepower, a Prestige Imports Pop-Up has appeared in Miami’s Design District.
In a Facebook film uploaded on Monday, we’ve learned the store will be open Monday-Friday 11 AM to 8 PM, and 12 PM to 6PM on the weekend.
Owner Brett David chose a few icons of automotive style to become temporary exhibits:
- 2009 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722S Roadster
- 2018 Backdraft Racing Cobra
- 2020 Shelby GT500 by Classic Recreations
- 2020 Lotus Evora GT
- 2018 Karma Revero
- 2016 Pagani Huayra
- 2015 Porsche 918 Spyder
- 2010 Bugatti Veyron
- 1989 Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary
- 2019 Lamborghini Aventador SVJ
- 2020 Lamborghini Huracan EVO
Any car placed in such a curated setting is bound to build anticipation, but that is why we’re here. Click the button above to view Prestige Imports inventory, and stay with us for their future events.