Fiat-Chrysler is stepping up their accessories because Jeep owners have a thousands of companies to choose from. If your new Wrangler or 2020 Gladiator is gas-powered, the sky is the limit. However, the aftermarket has neglected the EcoDiesel owners. This compact oil burner was developed from a Fiat marine racing program, and it sends a whopping 442 lb-ft of torque and 260 horsepower to all wheels. Not only can it tow a house, but you can also squeeze out 30 mpg on the highway. Because its a bit heavier and offers twice the torque, Jeep Performance Parts has unveiled lift kits for their diesel models. Here are the details:
- Suspension articulation is increased 18 percent from stock for enhanced off-road vehicle capability
- Larger 2.5-inch-diameter (versus 2-inch-diameter stock) aluminum-body FOX monotube shock absorbers are specifically tuned for increased weight capacity, durability and cooling during off-road conditions
- Springs are specifically tuned for the diesel-engine application, which optimizes the dynamic performance in all on- and off-road driving conditions
- Longer front lower control arms (versus stock control arms) offer ideal caster settings, while unique heavy-duty bushings provide improved vehicle control and assist with suspension articulation
- Direct bolt-on kit requires no drilling, cutting or welding
Available now from your local Jeep dealer, the Wrangler kit is part #: 77072399AE and the Gladiator is 77072469AC. The suggested retail price is $1,495, but you could probably have a shrewd salesman throw it in before your new Jeep is delivered. Click the button below to find our dealer near you and stay with us for all your Jeep news.