The Ford Mustang GT350 is already remarkable and sounds like heaven, but for Hennessey, it just wasn’t enough. So naturally they have a new performance upgrade for the car that makes it more bonkers than ever before. Introducing the new HPE800 supercharged upgrade for the Mustang GT350 and GT350R.
As for the upgrade components for the 5.2-liter V8, this is the list from the Hennessey website:
• 2.9 Liter Supercharger System
• 11.0:1 compression forged aluminum pistons with steel wrist pins
• Forged steel connecting rods
• Carbon Fiber High Flow Air Induction
• Upgraded Fuel Injectors
• Upgraded Fuel Pump System
• Carbon Fiber Coilpack Covers
• All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
• HPE Engine Management Calibration
With all of that added in, what do you get? How about 808 hp and 657 lb-ft of torque. That 808 hp alone is almost 300 more hp than the stock’s 526 horsepower rating. When this new power is put to the test, the HPE800 GT350 will run 0-60 mph in 3.3 seconds and can run a quarter-mile in 10.8 seconds at 133 mph.
As of right now this upgrade is limited edition and is limited to 50 units for the 2016 model year. For more information, be sure to contact Hennessey Performance.
Like this article? Scroll down to join the conversation, share with your friends on social media, and see more duPont REGISTRY Autofluence content like this.