- Hendrick Motorsports built NASCAR Cup Series full tube chassis
- 1.75” diameter x .090” wall seamless steel tube roll cage with padding
- Fully adjustable double-wishbone front suspension
- Adjustable trailing arm rear suspension with heavy-duty 9” differential housing
- Adjustable and rebuildable gas-pressurized shock absorbers
- Wedge bolt 4 corner adjustability
- Multi-adjustable rear track bar assembly
- Billet 6-piston front & 4-piston rear brake calipers with vented discs.
- Competition fuel cell assembly with rollover protection
- Aero Racing 15 x 9.5” steel wheels
- Goodyear Eagle or Hoosier racing radial tires
Transforming a street car into a dedicated road-course machine is no easy task. If your track car has seen better days, Rick Hendrick has the answer. In an unprecedented move, Hendrick Motorsports has unveiled race-ready NASCARs for sale.
Because 99% of NASCAR racing is turning left, teams are forced to build one or two road course cars each year. With 12 Championships and over 250 wins, Hendrick Motorsports has dominated road racing for decades. That’s why many Chevrolet teams buy their track cars from Hendrick.
Now you can too, as two body styles are available for order. The Camaro ZL1 is identical to the car Chase Elliott drove to 1st place at Watkins Glen. Or you can have the Chevrolet SS that Jimmie Johnson used to win the Championship in 2013 and 2016.
Everything is NASCAR-spec, from the roll cage to the safety systems. Under the hood is a 7.4L LSX Small Block. As the base-model engine, it offers 627 hp and 586 lb-ft of torque. Backed by an Andrews 4-speed and a 9″ rear, you can upgrade to an R07 engine and 6-speed Race Tech billet 6-speed sequential for a few more dollars.
The first person to take one on the street will win a lifetime subscription to our magazine! Stay with us for all your Camaro news.