As soon as the last car sold, our friends at Hagerty began calculating the results. after pulling an all-nighter, here is Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale 2020: By The Numbers
Starting the week off strong was a classic 1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer with 8,000 miles for $110,000. The iconic Ford GT (2005-06) are also regaining their rightful value. A low mileage example finished in Midnight Blue with silver stripes hammered for $451,000.
We keep telling you to buy old Toyota Supra for sale because a 1990 MKIII Turbo went for $88,000. The Paul Walker Collection was comprised of five 1995 M3 Lightweights, and the lowest-mileage car sold for $385,000.
We regained our coveted booth space amid the entry aisles, and it allowed our clients to interact with over 5,600 bidders and thousands of spectators. Craig Jackson and his team enjoyed their highest-grossing week in the company’s history, despite many charities receiving 100% of the hammer price on several million dollars in donation bidding.
With a cumulative total of $137.1 Million, 1,909 lots sold, with only 1 car not finding a new home. With a sell-through rate of 99.9%, the average sale price was $71,833. So without further adieu, here are the top 10:
|Overall Top 10 Sales: |
1. 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe sold for $3,000,000*
2. 2021 Lexus LC 500 Convertible sold for $2,000,000*
3. 2017 Ford GT Coupe sold for $1,485,000
4. 2017 Ford GT Coupe sold for $1,182,500
5. 1969 Chevrolet Camaro COPO Sport Coupe sold for $1,094,500
6. 2019 McLaren Senna Coupe sold for $946,000
7. 1963 Aston Martin DB5 Saloon sold for $660,000
8. 1974 Ford Bronco Custom SUV sold for $650,000*
9. 2020 Chevrolet Camaro COPO John Force Drag Car sold for $600,000*
10. 2003 Saleen S7 Coupe sold for $467,500
Tell us your favorite part of Scottsdale this year, and stay with us for all your Barrett-Jackson news.