With the outrageous demand for original examples of the DB5, Aston Martin has revealed the DB5 Goldfinger continuation series. Limited to 25 cars, each will be built by hand in the same work stations as the originals, over 50 years ago. EON Productions owns the rights to the James Bond series, and they contributed details of the various gadgets seen on the big screen.
Work on the first car is nearing completion, after more than 4,500 hours. It will arrive with the following:
- Rear smoke screen delivery system
- Rear simulated oil slick delivery system
- Revolving number plates front and rear (triple plates)
- Simulated twin front machine guns
- Bullet resistant rear shield
- Battering rams front and rear
- Simulated tyre slasher
- Removable passenger seat roof panel (optional equipment)
All this can be yours for £2.75 Million, or roughly $3.37 Million. You will have a piece of automotive and cinematic history at the center of your Aston Martin collection. Our dealers have all the info, co click the button below to reserve yours.