Lamborghini has come across quite a few "firsts" and records in recent history and you may not know about them. From motorsports to top speed records, Lamborghini has accomplished a lot in such a short amount of time. Check it all out down below.
1. Lamborghini is the ONLY automaker to ever win the 24 Hours of Daytona in the GTD class three times in a row.
2. The Lamborghini Urus hit a top speed of 185 mph and average speed from a standing start of 70.8 mph over 1000 meters on Lake Baikal in Russia, setting a new speed record on the ice of the lake.
3. Looking for big wheels? The Lamborghini Urus is the first SUV that's offered with wheels up to 23-inches.
4. when the Lamborghini Huracan Polizia was transporting a kidney, it set the record for organ transport by car. This supercar transport traveled 304 miles in just over 2 hours with an average speed of 145 mph.
5. Lamborghini is the first automaker to implement Amazon Alexa for in-car control of the vehicle. In 2021, the Huracan EVO granted drivers the ability to control functions like climate control, ambient lighting and more through Alexa.
6. In 2015, Lamborghini became the first CO2-neutral automotive company certified by DNV.
7. Lamborghini is the first automaker in the world to research carbon fiber materials in outer space. You read that correctly. The Italian automaker is actually carrying out research on carbon fiber aboard the International Space Station (ISS).
Aventador SVJ Roadster Price & Specs