RM Sotheby's recently held their Online Only: The Palm Beach Auction as their first catalog sale that was offered only online. They received an unprecedented amount of attention to this auction, which resulted in very impressive results. In total, 69 percent of all lots sold, generating $13.7 million in sales-- and it was all done online! There were 900 registered bidders for the event, 23 percent more than the average number for their past live RM Sotheby's South Florida auctions. With so much action, they recorded over 615,000 pageviews from March 20 to 28.
RM Sotheby's has sent out the top 10 sales from this event, which can be found below.
- 1996 Porsche 911 GT2 (CHASSIS NO. WP0ZZZ99ZTS392164) - $891,000
- 2019 McLaren Senna (CHASSIS NO. SBM15ACA6KW800146) - $847,000
- 1963 Shelby 289 Cobra (CHASSIS NO. CSX 2095) - $682,000
- 1963 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud III (IDENTIFICATION NO. SCX361) - $434,500
- 2015 Ferrari 458 Speciale (CHASSIS NO. ZFF75VFA0F0208869) - $324,500
- 1961 Jaguar E-Type Series 1 3.8-Litre Roadster (CHASSIS NO. 875195) - $280,500
- 1992 Lamborghini LM002 (CHASSIS NO. ZA9LU45A8LLA12287) - $275,000
- 1983 Lamborghini Countach LP 5000S (CHASSIS NO. ZA9C00500CLA12512) - $275,000
- 1966 Ferrari 330 GT 2+2 Series II (CHASSIS NO. 8627) - $260,000
- 2006 Ford GT (CHASSIS NO. 1FAFP90S76Y400701) - $242,000