- Construction: Teak, Mahogany, and Burl cabin over fiberglass hull
- Capacity: 12 people or 1000kg.
- Builder: Cantiere Motonautico Serenella Studio and Boatyard Venice, Italy
- Model: VTR Legno Convertible
- Year: 2002
- Length: 9M (29.4ft)
- Beam: 2.19m (7.51 ft)
- Power: 200hp, Volvo-Penta Turbo Diesel with Outdrive
- Total Hours: 294
The boat builder Elio Salvagno of Cantiere Motonautico Serenella is world renowned for his exquisite, hand built wooden limousines and tenders. This boat has had an easy life first in Seattle, Washington and now Pittsburgh, PA. It has never seen commercial service, for which it was designed.
Bella Sorella (Beautiful Sister), has been maintained with an open checkbook, befitting the old world craftsmanship of these hand built vessels which rarely come available today. She has not been in the water since new bottom paint, new fire suppression system, and new engine room insulation. Other recent additions include an upgraded sound system, depth finder, water pump impeller, inverter, batteries and battery boxes. All fluids serviced annually. An out of water marine survey from 2007 is available. Photos, video, and inspections available upon request.View Price & Specs