You can't deny that the McLaren 720S is a beast on the streets and on the track. The dual-purpose supercar has seen action on Europe's historic Grand Prix circuits, so a celebration is in order. The McLaren 720S Apex Collection by MSO pays homage to 5 famous tracks. The 15 cars consist of:
- Apex Great Britain: 2 right-hand drive, and one left-hand drive celebrating Silverstone
- Apex Germany: 1 RHD and 2 LHD celebrating Hockenheimring.
- Apex France: 1 RHD and 2 LHD celebrating Circuit Paul Richard
- Apex Belgium: 1 RHD and 2 LHD celebrating Spa Francorchamps
- Apex Italy: 1 RHD and 2 LHD celebrating Monza
All 15 cars will receive an F1 Paddock Pass, and they are eligible to run in the Pirelli Hot Laps experience. Each example will hopefully find its way to a collector in the country it represents, and sadly none are slated to reach the U.S. Our dealers have several examples of 720S Coupes and Spiders to choose from, and they can have MSO customize it to your heart's content. That's why you should stay with us for all your McLaren news.
McLaren 720S Price, Specs, Photos & Review