Presented by Delta Private Jets® - Delta Private Jets® is expanding its fleet to include a variety of long range aircraft, which will enable Jet Card members and On-Demand Charter customers to easily fly coast-to-coast and internationally. This expansion gives more options to fit their needs.
The long range aircraft option will continue to provide Jet Card and On-Demand Charter customers a travel experience that is in a class by itself, with these benefits:
- Space: A larger cabin with more seating, plus a cabin attendant serving every flight.
- Range: With up to 8-hour flight ranges, the long range aircraft can take customers anywhere within the continental U.S., Caribbean, Canada and Mexico.
- Access: Positioned in key markets such as the New York metropolitan area and southeastern U.S., the long range fleet allows customers easy access to desired destinations.
- Easy Booking: With guaranteed availability when booked with 24 hours noice, Jet Card members can use Jet Card funds to book a charter flight internationally and On-Demand Charter customers can book this aircraft with no member commitment.
Learn More About Long Range Options
About Jet Cards
A Jet Card offers frequent business or pleasure travelers a host of benefits, ranging from your own dedicated team to choosing your jet category on every flight with no interchange fees. This premier program also gives you:
- Exclusive SkyMiles® Diamond Medallion® Status (with select Jet Card levels)
- Ability to book private and commercial travel with Jet Card funds
- 20% off select published Delta Air Lines® fares
- Private-to-commercial transfers in the latest Porsche® models at select locations
- Empty leg opportunities with Delta Private Jets Shuttle
- Guaranteed jet availability with 24 hours’ notice
- No initiation fee / No annual dues
About On-Demand Charter
On-Demand Charter allows you to schedule travel when and where you need to go, making the most out of your time in the air. With On-Demand Charter, you can:
- Fly to and from over 5,000 airports within the United States
- Book your flight, choose the ideal aircraft for your needs and set up personalized catering and entertainment with one call to Delta Private Jets’ Charter Services Team
- Receive pay-as-you-go, all-in and competitive one-way pricing
Presented by Delta Private Jets®
Delta Private Jets combines more than 30 years of experience serving the needs of luxury travelers for business and pleasure with the resources of one of the world’s largest airlines, Delta Air Lines, to provide a truly innovative travel solution.
Delta Private Jets® flights are operated by Delta Private Jets, Inc., an FAA-certificated FAR Part 135 air carrier, or by another FAA-certificated Part 135 or Part 121 air carrier. Offers void where prohibited by law. Offers, benefits and rules subject to change without notice. Other restrictions apply.
Benefits require purchase of the Delta Private Jets Card, which is subject to the terms and conditions included in the Delta Private Jets Card Agreement.
Guaranteed reservations with as little as 24 hours’ notice. (48 hours for International; 120 hours on a Peak Day)
All charter flights are subject to Delta Private Jets®’ charter terms and conditions, which must be executed at the time of booking. Charter flights to certain international locations are subject to applicable airworthiness authority approvals and permit requirements.
For air transportation provided by Delta®, Cardholder is entitled to a 20% discount off published fares for select fare classes in effect when booked.
Select promotional Jet Card products may be eligible for Diamond Medallion® status. Please ask a Delta
Private Jets representative for details. All SkyMiles® program rules apply to SkyMiles program membership, miles, offers, mile accrual, mile redemption and travel benefits. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/content/www/en_US/skymiles/program-rules-conditions.html. Taxes and fees for Award Travel are the responsibility of the passenger and must be paid at the time the ticket is booked. Award Travel seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or in all markets. Partner airline benefits subject to change and subject to the terms and conditions of each partner. All Delta Sky Club® rules apply to Delta Sky Club use. To review the rules visit delta.com/content/www/en_US/traveling-with-us/airports-and-aircraft/delta-sky-club.html.