Coming out of England is news of the new Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR Track Performance Pack that customers can opt for. This new pack contains track-only components that can be interchanged with the road-legal ones. When equipped, this pack allows the Valkyrie to deliver lap times that around 8 percent quicker than the standard model. There are also three different AMR livery designs available that can be tailored by "Q by Aston Martin - Commission."
In this pack is a long list of features. Here's the breakdown:
- New aerodynamic front clam
Secondset of exterior body panels
- Titanium brakes
- Track-focused suspension
- Matte black magnesium wheel
- Carbon-fiber aero-disk set
Customers who order this package can also order some gear to make their racing experience the best one out there, including pit garage and race suit accessories.
Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR Track Performance Pack
Road-going Valkyrie hypercars also have a ton of options available. The four different Designer Specification themes are some of the most eye-catching options. These are for customers who would like to keep their Aston Martin hypercar's color scheme similar to what the designer had in mind.
Q by Aston Martin Designer Specification - Ultimate
They include Slipstream Green, Liquid Petroleum, Ethanol Silver and Maximum Orange. Of course, Aston Martin does offer the Ultimate Personalisation Program that allows owners to work with the Aston Martin Design Team and fully customize their Valkyrie (seen throughout the article).
Q by Aston Martin Designer Specification - Mantis
Aston Martin has divulged some of the Valkyrie options available to the customers. Here's a taste:
- Carbon fiber roof and rear engine cover
- Titanium wings badges
- Alcantara colors, patterns and finishes for the interior
- Six colors for the seatbelts
- Woven leather (similar to the One-77)
- Different finishes for the steering wheel switches
- The Gold Pack (24-carat gold leaf under the paint lacquer)
- Mokume Carbon Fiber Option Pack (Adds carbon fiber accents to exterior and interior)
Q by Aston Martin Designer Specification - Spirit
“This is simply the best car in the world if you want something bespoke," says Aston Martin's Executive Vice President and Chief Creative Officer Mark Reichman. "Every single element of this hypercar, including its performance, can be personalized."view all aston martins for sale
Also Check Out:
- Aston Martin Valkyrie V12 Screams to 11,000 RPM and Horsepower Revealed
- 2018 Aston Martin DB11 Specs, Price, Photos & Review
- Aston Martin DB11s For Sale
FinallyHear What the Aston Martin Valkyrie Sounds Like