The 2017 Ford F150 Raptor is quickly becoming one of the automaker's most popular trucks, thanks in part to a successful product launch on Ford.com and at their dealerships. According to a press release issued today, the American automaker noted that they've had more than 90,000 hits in their Raptor build and price site within the first 10 days of launch.
(Related - Hennessey Reveals Velociraptor 6x6 and It's an American Monster)In the press release, Ford details some of the most popular packages and other interested factoids regarding the truck.
- 91% of orders are for the SuperCrew
- 90% of orders include the luxury group package
- 77% of orders include the technology package
- The largest markets include Texas, California and Florida
- Shadow Black is the most common paint color