Change is inevitable, even for America’s Sports Car. Chevrolet says only one part was carried over from the C7, probably something trivial like the seatbelt buckle. Giving interior and exterior design teams a clean slate to work with, they have developed more options than any other GM vehicle has ever offered. They refer to the configurator as a “visualizer” since it allows for HD photos of your future car. The best feature is that the 2020 Corvette Visualizer lets you order the car. Once you are done, the virtual car is sent to your local dealer. Once the ink is dry, your car will be stored in the data center at the Bowling Green Assembly Plant as the earlier orders are fulfilled. So without further adieu, here are the options for the new Corvette.
We chose the 3LT interior because it looks and feels amazing. Almost every surface is covered in Nappa leather, and the GT2 seats are standard equipment.
- GT2 Seats with Napa Leather and Carbon-Fiber Trim
- Custom Leather-Wrapped Interior
- Suede-Wrapped Upper Interior Trim
- Leather-Wrapped Lower Doors
Interior Color Choices:
Z51 Performance Package
Z51 Performance Package Highlights:
- Michelin® PS4 Performance 3 Season tires†
- Standard FE3 Performance Suspension
- Available FE4 Suspension with Magnetic Ride Control™
- Larger 345 mm front and 350 mm rear brake rotors
- Extra cooling with additional rear-mounted third radiator
- Electronic Limited-Slip Differential
- Larger rear spoiler provides up to 400 lbs. of downforce
- Performance exhaust and intake offers 495 horsepower
Last but not least: Roof Panels
So, we need to hear from you. Are there simply too many options? Tell us how you would build yours in the comments below and stay with us for all your Corvette news.