Ducati and Diesel have teamed up to create a limited edition bike that combines “elements from the past and the future.” It’s being called the Ducati Diavel Diesel.
According to a press release from Ducati, the bike will be produced 666 times. “To create the Ducati Diavel Diesel, the two style centers were inspired by a hyperkinetic dynamism of a post-apocalyptic, retro-futuristic world,” notes Ducati.
The exterior of the bike features a hand-brushed stainless steel superstructure that has “visible welding and rivets”. These details along with the leather saddle give the bike an amazing appearance.
“It’s an important bike that reflects the rock side of Diesel’s DNA,” explained Andrea Rosso, Creative Director of Diesel Licences. “The wording ‘Never look back’ engraved with the two logos captures the essence of this collaboration: a timeless bike that catches the eye with so many unmistakable details, such as the brushed stainless steel with visible welding and rivets. Ducati, Diavel and Diesel, three words, six letters each, forming 666, the limited number of examples of this new collaboration”.
Here’s an entire list of features that make this bike a special edition:
- Tank cover in hand-brushed stainless steel with visible welding and rivets
- Front cowl and passenger saddle cover with visible welding and rivets
- Black lateral anodized air intakes with visible welding
- Lateral air intake covers in red methacrylate with the Diesel logo on the inside
- Red LCD dashboard
- Exhaust pipes with black Zircotec ceramic coating
- Black silencers with ends machined from solid
- Exclusive design leather saddle with DDD pyramid
- Numbered plate on frame
- Matte black front mudguard with DDD pyramid
- Rear-view mirrors with stem and cup machined from solid
- Red Brembo front brake callipers
- Chain with five red links
- Bike cover and rear stand supplied standard
Like this article? Scroll down to join the conversation, share with your friends on social media, and see more duPont REGISTRY Autofluence content like this.