Mercedes-Benz unveiled the price points for upcoming 2015 C-Class and GLA Models in a press release issued July 29.
The models priced include the all-new 2015 C-Class sedan and the entry-level GLA SUV. The full list can be seen below. Each price excludes the $925 destination and delivery charge.
- 2015 C300 – $38,400, Q1 2015
- 2015 C300 4MATIC – $40,400, August 25, 2014
- 2015 C400 4MATIC – $48,590, August 25, 2014
- 2015 GLA250 – $31,300, Q1 2015
- 2015 GLA250 4MATIC – $33,300, September 2014
- 2015 GLA45 AMG – $48,300, September 2014
Mercedes’ 2015 C-Class features a number of new technologies, including the safety-focused Collision Prevention Assist Plus. This is a radar-based system that will make the car brake automatically to avoid collision or minimize the effects of a collision.
The 2015 GLA (pictured above) also features the Collision Prevention Assist Plus, as well as a power lift gate, chrome roof rails, bluetooth, electronic parking brake and power front seats with memory.
Be sure to visit your local Mercedes-Benz dealership to learn more about these upcoming models.