Have you ever walked into a party and noticed someone who shouldn’t be messed with? That happens every time someone lines up against a RENNtech. Without letting on that it has incredible power, it retains a pleasing sensibility while cruising. However, should you provoke it, it will not relent until the opponent is bloody. That’s why we feel compelled to share the new RENNtech R3 AMG GT C, a rowdy & refined roadster.
It all starts with a pair of billet turbos. Not only are the turbine and compressor sides larger, their aspect ratio is a closely guarded secret. The entire cartridge is balanced to twice its operating range to ensure years of reliable boost. Larger downpipes and their own catalysts are mandrel bent and made to bolt into the factory mufflers. This alone would be enough for most, but the complete package also includes:
- RENNtech ECU Upgrade
- RENNtech BOV Adapters
- BMC High-Flow Air Filters
- Larger impeller (inlet) and turbine (exhaust) cartridge
- Cartridge shaft is larger and stronger to support larger wheels
- Entire cartridge is fine balanced as an assembly
- Lightweight forged billet wheels
- Less rolling resistance offers quicker spooling
- Virtually no lag with impressive throttle response
- Precision machined impeller and turbine housings
- Up to 761 HP and 632 TQ @ crank
This example also has their new RENNtech RPS 10.2 Forged Wheels (Infiniti Spoke with Signal Yellow Lip and GT Center Caps). For more information on RENNtech wheels click here
Given the current situation, we all realize that life is too short to drive boring cars. Your engine was built to make this power, as it is shared across the AMG lineup. Allow RENNtech to unlock its true potential and social distance yourself in style!