Related Cars For Sale
The precise performance and quality that defines the McLaren MP4-12C is hard to recreate and even harder to improve upon. McLaren was so sure of their and its capabilities that they made sure tuners had to jump through hoops when trying to reconfigure the ECU, and for good reason: the car is already impeccable. But, do you think any of this would stop the famous American tuner Hennessey Performance? Of course not.
Hennessey Performance has done it yet again, pushing one of the finest supercars closer to perfection.
Hennessey Performance improved the already stellar performance found in the MP4-12C and 12C, creating an even more refined and powerful McLaren. The HPE700 12C package cranks the horsepower and torque from 616 hp and 442 lb-ft of torque to 704 hp and 538 lb-ft. This is accomplished by a few installations and an upgrade for the ECU. A water/methanol injection system was installed which raises boost pressure from 21 to 23 psi, making the system cool the charge at 7 psi with a maximum flow achieved at 15+ psi. The exhaust system was also upgraded with a stainless steel system, which creates a ferocious sound to fit the car’s performance.
After the package is installed, expect a 0 to 60 mph time of just 2.8 seconds, .3 seconds faster than the base model. Also, a 1.4 mile can be had in 10.3 seconds at 137 mph. Needless to say, Hennessey Performance has done it yet again, pushing one of the finest supercars closer to perfection.
• 704 Horsepower @ 7,500 rpm
• 538 lb-ft Torque @ 5,800 rpm
• 0-60 mph: 2.8 sec.
• 1/4 mile: 10.3 sec. @ 137 mph
HPE700 McLaren MP4-12C Upgrade Includes:
• Engine Management Software Upgrade (external from factory ECU)
• Intercooler Heat Exchanger Cooling Upgrade
• Dual Air Induction Filters
• Stainless Steel Exhaust System Upgrade
• Professional Installation
• Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
• Serial-Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
• HPE700 Exterior Badging
• Hennessey Exterior Badging
• 1 Year / 12,000 Mile Limited Warranty