Related Cars For Sale
The Maserati GranTurismo MC is an incredible machine, and a perfect example of a GT car. Its designed by famous Italian designer Pininfarina and is powered by a mean 4.7-liter V8 that is good for 444hp and 376 lb-ft of torque. While Maserati may have created an ideal car with enough power for most, one man sought out to bring his Maserati GranTurismo MS to the supercar status.
1. Escort 9500ci radar system. Full integrated and super stealthy.
2. K&W fully adjustable coilover system, with hydraulic front lift kit (a must for a car this
low). Major improvement to handling and ride quality.
3. FD’s rear sway bar, keeps the rear end planted very well. Could not install the front
because of the next item which interferred
4. Novitec’s supercharger system. Wow, what a difference +200hp makes! The MC is
now a true monster. Novitec tells me they have been able to achieve 0-60 time of
3.8-3.9 seconds. I am also running Larini mid-pipe and 200 cell cats, plus FD’s DBW
box. So power is now approximately 665 horspower. I assume that I can make mid
5. European headlights from ASM. No more amber side markers, and full time DRL
LEDs. So improved. This is not small wiring exercise. Required considerable rewiring
is necessary. Check out the Maserati script inside the light box, and the new black
light surround. Very cool.
I’m going to give credit where it is due, because this is a magnificent example of a finely tuned exotic car. The exterior touches are not overdone, and the performance upgrades give the car an exponential performance boost without compromising the drive quality. Be sure to check back, as this car has more mods in the works and Jeff promises to provide the details.
Like this article? Scroll down to join the conversation, share with your friends on social media, and see more duPont REGISTRY Autofluence content like this.