If you expected Lexus to reveal a new spaceship today, you’re an insane guesser that’s in for some good news. Why? Because the new Lexus QZ 618 Galactic Enforcer jet has been revealed, specs and all.
Alright, so this jet is actually a “concept” but it will be used in the upcoming “Men in Black: International” film. Still, the press release for the jet is lays the information out like it was the real deal. They even have performance figures:
- Lexus’ very latest Quasar Power Source Technology (QPST)
- Propulsion system named after Black Hole TON 618
- 122 MPG (Millennia Per Gallon)
- Three driving modes: EcoDrive, SportDrive, QuantumDrive
- 0-60 in 0.0000000000001 nanoseconds
- Light-speed-matching capability”
For that kind of performance, Lexus had to get some tech from the future. Again, Lexus lays out a fantastic bit of info here for the jet’s tech:
- IGPS (Inter-Galactic Positioning System)
- Amazon Alexa* understands all seven trillion alien languages
- Gamma ray headlamps
- Infinite scaling technology”
Yeah boy, gamma ray headlamps. Eat your heart out, LEDs.
But it doesn’t stop there. For the interior, Lexus used “intergalactically sourced, ethically spawned Adorian leather.” I’ve never heard of leather being spawned, but… here we are. They also note that the jet is available in six different colors, but they recommend Umbra Black, the “darkest black in the entire universe.” Naturally.
Whoever wrote this press release had a great time. They even included a few footnotes that explain some of the astronomical terms, like quasar and galactic nucleus. Bless you, whoever put this together.