For Tuner Tuesday, we are bringing you a battle of two bulls that have been tuned for perfection.
Be sure to vote for your favorite!
Top 10 Pics of the Week - Feb. 7
5. Christensen Exposures (35%, 246 Votes)
8. Automotive Art by Lyon1845 (29%, 205 Votes)
6. Protze Automotive Photography (18%, 128 Votes)
10. DENNISVDMEIJS.NL Photography (6%, 39 Votes)
2. Velocity Photography (4%, 27 Votes)
3. Stefan Poppelaars Automotive Photography (3%, 22 Votes)
9. Cayuela Photography (2%, 14 Votes)
4. Bonnny Photography (2%, 12 Votes)
7. David Coyne Photography (2%, 12 Votes)
1. Pure Power Photography (0%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 708
DMC LP900 SV (Spezial Version)
1 of 8
Last year, German tuning company DMC unveiled the Aventador LP900 (Spezial Version), an incredible package for Lamborghini’s flagship bull. When revealed, DMC stated that there was a “Stage 2” package on its way and to “Stay tuned.”
We have been “staying tuned” for just a little bit now and DMC has delivered with the second DMC Aventador LP900 SV (Spezial Version) and this time, its in Stage 2. Added to the incredible appearance of LP900 SV is a new front bumper, splitter, rear wing and more exposed carbon fiber detailing.
Only 10 made
Have to own “Molto Veloce” kit and apply to own
100% Carbon Fiber pieces
No DMC LP900 SV is alike
Aftermarket company Novitec took their hand at modifying the Lamborghini Aventador and created the Novitec Torado, a menacing take on the car. The Torado features many aerodynamic upgrades including a carbon fiber front spoiler, side panels, trunk lid, rear wing, diffuser, and much more.
The greatest plus for the Torado comes in the performance department, where it sees a heft overhaul. At the top of the range, it can be fitted with two superchargers, modifies the intake, exhaust, injectors, fuel pump, and a whole new ECU map. This brings the power output to 969hp and 672 lb-ft of torque.
duPont REGISTRY DAILY is the ultimate digital media source for connecting both buyers and sellers through compelling content, detailed updates and news from the world of luxury, focusing on automobiles and lifestyle.