For those wanting to know the ins and outs of Lamborghini‘s new Asterion hybrid supercar, you’re in luck. Lamborghini now has made all of the official technical specifications regarding the car available on their website for everyone to read.
Here is a quick breakdown of the specs:
- Frame: Carbon fiber monocoque with aluminum frames
- Body: Aluminum and carbon fiber
- Wheels: 20-inches in the front, 21-inches in the rear
- Brakes: Carbon-ceramic discs
- Engine Type: Naturally aspirated V12 + three electric motors
- Battery Type: Lithium (housed under center console)
- Gas Engine Power: 601.8 hp
- Electric Motor Power: 296.2 hp
- Total Maximum Power: 896 hp
- Top Speed: 199 mph
- 0-62 mph: 3.0 seconds
- Top Pure-Electric Speed: 78 mph
- Pure Electric Range: 31 miles
To see the full list of specs, visit: Lamborghini.com.