Koenigsegg was one of the highly anticipated brands at the Geneva Motor Show, as they’d recently announced their three-car lineup, and auto enthusiasts couldn’t wait to see the lineup in person. Koenigsegg unveiled the production specification Regera– the all-popular concept unveiled at last year’s Geneva Motor Show, the Agera ‘Final’ and the Agera RS. Here’s a brief look at the lineup specs.
This concept underwent an incredible 3000 changes before the brand thought it was ready to meet the public. Here’s what we know:
Koenigsegg Regera Specs
- Dry weight of 3240 lbs
- Includes the Koenigsegg Direct Drive System (patent pending) which “eliminates the weight complexity and mechanical losses that come with a traditional gearbox.” Read more about the system here.
- 800 volt, 4.5kWh battery pack which offers the highest cooling capacity and makes the Regera the first 800V production vehicle
- 0-62 in 2.8
- 1500+ hp
- 2000+ Nm torque
The Agera line is coming to an end, and to commemorate the popular model, Koenigsegg created the “Agera Final”, which is limited to just three vehicles. According to Koenigsegg, the model includes a number of customized elements including:
- Top-mounted read wing with second blade
- Triple Winglets on front bumper
- A upgraded 1MW engine
- Options that once costed a fee for upgrade are now standard including the 1MW engine upgrade and the Aircore carbon fiber wheels
- Carbon finish in clear or partially clear
This is the model responsible for selling out in 10 months, which marked it as Koenigsegg’s fastest selling model. Here’s what was revealed:
- 5.0 litre 32-valve V8 engine
- 7-speed sequential transmission
- Incredible control thanks to a “suspension system that includes double wishbones front and rear”
Stay tuned for more Geneva Motor Show coverage.