At the 2015 Geneva International Motor Show, the Koenigsegg Regera megacar will be debuted to the world. The specifics of this new car are unknown as of now, but luckily Koenigsegg has filled us in with a little bit of information regarding the Regera.
On Feb. 16, the Swedish automaker posted a poster that includes an outline of the Regera’s front fascia. Additionally, they included some small details on the new megacar.
- Regera is Swedish for “to Reign”
- It has a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde personality
- Low curb weight
- 700 hp in electric motors
- Fastest accelerating, most powerful production car ever built
- First time Koenigsegg will have two parallel models in production
If this information isn’t enough to get you excited about the Koenigsegg Regera, we worry for you.
Stay with us for more information on the new Swedish megacar as it is released.
Like this article? Scroll down to join the conversation, share with your friends on social media, and see more duPont REGISTRY Autofluence content like this.